Funk, Soul & Disco Anthems @ Rushden Fri 5Th November

Guest BenBrett

Guest BenBrett

After record numbers at our last event, we are all getting VERY excited about 5th November!

Join us at The Windmill Club in Rushden from 8pm for a night of the finest FUNK, SOUL & DISCO classics.

Resident DJs Stuart James & Graham D'Silva will be joined by special guest DJ GAVIN JAMES.

The venue will be transformed with intimate lighting and our stunning sound system; add to this the inexpensive drinks, heated smoking terrace and ample car parking, and you have yourself the perfect night out for just a fiver on the door!

Are you joining us?

www.thegrooveacademy.co.uk

CLICK ON THE POSTER FOR MORE DETAILS:

post-17782-083041900 1287069616_thumb.jp

Edited by BenBrett
  • Replies 14
  • Views 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted Images

I have just heard the news that extra bass is being shipped in for the next event!! Well done Mr D'Silva!

Sounded awesome last month so can't wait to hear the sound system on the 5th November!

Guest Grahamdsilva

I have just heard the news that extra bass is being shipped in for the next event!! Well done Mr D'Silva!

Sounded awesome last month so can't wait to hear the sound system on the 5th November!

As you know, we take great pride in putting on a professional show and having anything less than the best possible sound system just wouldn't do the music justice!

Less than two weeks to go!!!!!!!!!!! thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Guest BenBrett

Hi G.A. people... it's happening THIS FRIDAY; our third monthly event and things are shaping up rather splendidly. I've just come off the 'phone to our guest DJ and he's blown away by how many people have been contacting him about his appearance... there are some VERY excited people out there! :D

Look forward to seeing you again (or welcoming you for the first time) this Friday (5th).

Much Groovy Kinda Love...

(PS. Look out for the signs and the posters... :wink:)

I trust you have started to see the posters and banners around the county!!

Really looking forward to Friday Groovers!! The night is going from strength to strength and your DJs have been seriously digging in the crates since last time we all met!

I hear that some of the flock from the old Sunday night gigs are coming down too!! See you all Friday x

Guest BenBrett

This promises to be our biggest event to date, so please arrive in good time to reserve your space on the dance floor.

Thank you all for helping to make our first two events so funktastic. We look forward to seeing you all again this Friday.

Big love from all of us at The Groove Academy.

Guest Grahamdsilva

Good morning soul fans biggrin.gif

It's FRIDAY!!!!! And that means it's THE GROOVE ACADEMY TONIGHT!!!!!

Just loading the tour bus now to get everything ready for all of you music lovers to experience a fantastic show tonight.

See you all in a couple of hours

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Guest BenBrett

A number of enquiries regarding parking, please be assured that as well as the spaces to the front of the venue, there is room for a further 150 cars at the rear... should be enough space for everyone! :wink: