GASHER

Dupremes "im So Happy" On Dupreme

Hi Richie it is virtually the same as the survivors good baby on Valli. john auctioned the dupremes either earlier this year or late last year i am sure he said they were west coast. the other side is the track i mean.

mark

Edited by mark.b

Hi Richie it is virtually the same as the survivors good baby on Valli. john auctioned the dupremes either earlier this year or late last year i am sure he said they were west coast. the other side is the track i mean.

mark

Think Craig Moerer and Lew Stanley have both ebayed it a few times ....think if memory serves me right there are 2 x 45's by same group on the label but other one is not so good . Recall Flanny playing this a bit back ??

yeah Mark the flip is "so in love with you"

my mate is after a copy..seen it on popsike at 150 bucks

just wondered if anyone here had it or new about it as Id never heard of it before

gasher

I THINK ITS ON THEIR OWN LABEL DUPREMES PRODUCTIONS OUT OF SAN BERNADINO, CALIFORNIA. nAMES OF WRITERS SOUND VERY TEX MEX

"so in love with you" .......... Flanny brought his back from Vegas and gave it a spin at the Orwell..............

A local hit in San Bernadino and available on a CD The Dupremes and the Knights (Love Knocked You Down fame) ....Picked the 7" up a few years ago. Seen a few (approx 3) on the bay over the past couple of years......good tune IMHO

Regards

BazM

Edited by BazM

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Related Soul Music Links

• 27 posts
    • 373 reads
    • Philippe
    • 08 May 2018
    • 1 posts
    • 184 reads
    • lambretta gp 200
    • 29 Apr 2018
  1. Happy RSD

• 6 posts
    • 301 reads
    • Godzilla
    • 22 Apr 2018
  2. Happy Birthday Kev

• 2 posts
    • 547 reads
    • OW31
    • 14 Apr 2018
    • 3 posts
    • 193 reads
    • monny1916
    • 13 Apr 2018
    • 4 posts
    • 417 reads
    • Alison H
    • 07 Apr 2018
    • 2 posts
    • 488 reads
    • OW31
    • 03 Apr 2018

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.