Dupremes "im So Happy" On Dupreme

Gasher

• Replies 7
  • Views 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Richie it is virtually the same as the survivors good baby on Valli. john auctioned the dupremes either earlier this year or late last year i am sure he said they were west coast. the other side is the track i mean.

mark

Edited by mark.b
Social source share

Hi Richie it is virtually the same as the survivors good baby on Valli. john auctioned the dupremes either earlier this year or late last year i am sure he said they were west coast. the other side is the track i mean.

mark

Think Craig Moerer and Lew Stanley have both ebayed it a few times ....think if memory serves me right there are 2 x 45's by same group on the label but other one is not so good . Recall Flanny playing this a bit back ??

Social source share

I THINK ITS ON THEIR OWN LABEL DUPREMES PRODUCTIONS OUT OF SAN BERNADINO, CALIFORNIA. nAMES OF WRITERS SOUND VERY TEX MEX

"so in love with you" .......... Flanny brought his back from Vegas and gave it a spin at the Orwell..............

A local hit in San Bernadino and available on a CD The Dupremes and the Knights (Love Knocked You Down fame) ....Picked the 7" up a few years ago. Seen a few (approx 3) on the bay over the past couple of years......good tune IMHO

Regards

BazM

Edited by BazM
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!