Bognor Regis football Club

8.00 pm Till Late

Large Dancefloor

Late Bar

Playing all the best in 60's 70's Northern soul & Motown

Resident DJ's Dennis Hyde & Keith Robinson

Guest DJ's Wigan Brian & Moldie

£5.00 on the door

Not that i feel I could make this Moldie but.......................................................................what is the date?

Not that i feel I could make this Moldie but.......................................................................what is the date?

lolol...im a numpty aint i...date added to topic title

cheers barry

regards moldie

Northern Soul and Motown Night

8.00 pm Till Late

Large Dancefloor

Late Bar

£5.00 on the door

Hi Mick , glad you`ve started this . IT`S FRIDAY THE 22ND ANYBODY READING THIS :thumbsup:

Really looking forward to it , I like my Friday night do`s and with the added plus of spinning a few tunes , Run by Dennis & Keith two gentlmen who deserve a good turn out by the soulful south coast soulies , Get yourselves down to what i`m sure will be a superb night of top soul music

WiganBrian,:yes:

Northern Soul and Motown Night

8.00 pm Till Late

Large Dancefloor

Late Bar

£5.00 on the door

RIGHT GOT THE FULL ADDRESS

BOGNOR REGIS TOWN FOOTBALL CLUB

NYEWOOD LANE

PO21 2TY

info 07828238653 or 02083399363

residents Dennis Hyde & Keith Robinson

guests Moldie & WiganBrian

FANTASTIC NEW VENUE

LARGE DANCEFLOOR

AIR CONDITIONED

LATE BAR

LARGE CAR PARK

SEE YOU DOWN THERE :thumbup:

RIGHT GOT THE FULL ADDRESS

BOGNOR REGIS TOWN FOOTBALL CLUB

NYEWOOD LANE

PO21 2TY

info 07828238653 or 02083399363

residents Dennis Hyde & Keith Robinson

guests Moldie & WiganBrian

FANTASTIC NEW VENUE

LARGE DANCEFLOOR

AIR CONDITIONED

LATE BAR

LARGE CAR PARK

SEE YOU DOWN THERE :thumbup:

any idea of running order yet brian?.....

moldie

Moldie and Brian realyy looking forward to you coming and spinning some tunes for us thanks for you support

Running Order will probably be

8.00 - 930 Keith

9.30 till 10.30 Dennis

10.30 till 11.30 Moldie

11.30 till 12.30 Wigan Brian

12.39 till close Keith & Dennis Double deck

looking fwd to it...sat nav and map sorted this time..be there early doors......

moldie

looking fwd to it...sat nav and map sorted this time..be there early doors......

moldie

Likewise young man ! box of 250 sorted, few new tunes might get an airing :thumbsup: .really looking forward to it ,Recruited a few punters from Bournemouth uni on sat , what have you got instore for us Mick 60s 70s R&B MODERN or a mix ?????????

Keith there is no " U " In Moldie ,he`s to much of a "gentleman "to tell you lololololol .:ohmy:

Likewise young man ! box of 250 sorted, few new tunes might get an airing :thumbsup: .really looking forward to it ,Recruited a few punters from Bournemouth uni on sat , what have you got instore for us Mick 60s 70s R&B MODERN or a mix ?????????

Keith there is no " U " In Moldie ,he`s to much of a "gentleman "to tell you lololololol .:ohmy:

im soooooo glad there is no keith in me...lololol

i only have an hour so will mix it up

moldie

Opps sorry spelling never was my strong point. Should habv paid more attention at school !!!!!!

you were proberbly fighting off dinosaurs or dodging bombs in the war keith....lolol

see you nice and early friday night

MOLDIE

Opps sorry spelling never was my strong point. Should habv paid more attention at school !!!!!!

Hi Keith , do you think it would be a problem to park up my camper van up overnight ? so i can have a FEW drinks :thumbsup:

should get to you guys reasonably early ,traffic permiting of course , looks like it`ll be a good night ,had some sood vibes re- attendance

cheers Brian.

Guest Dave Mortimore

Hi Mick , glad you`ve started this . IT`S FRIDAY THE 22ND ANYBODY READING THIS yes.gif

Really looking forward to it , I like my Friday night do`s and with the added plus of spinning a few tunes , Run by Dennis & Keith two gentlmen who deserve a good turn out by the soulful south coast soulies , Get yourselves down to what i`m sure will be a superb night of top soul music

WiganBrian,:unsure:

. Hi there Brian, I've got my request sheet of some of your plays at the ready and the bags packed. I was tempted by the event on the 'Rare side' in Totten. But the prospect of a large wooden dancefloor in Bognor and memories of the last two occasions Dennis Hyde performed at Bishopstoke with two excellent old school sets has swung it for me.

. I can also get over to The Blue Lagoon the following night, as I'll be staying in Chichester for the weekend.

. So I'll be killing two birds with one stone and get to share a few beers with an old friend (who gets over from Australia every now and then) at the same time.

Edited by Dave Mortimore

. Hi there Brian, I've got my request sheet of some of your plays at the ready and the bags packed. I was tempted by the event on the 'Rare side' in Totten. But the prospect of a large wooden dancefloor in Bognor and memories of the last two occasions Dennis Hyde performed at Bishopstoke with two excellent old school sets has swung it for me.

. I can also get over to The Blue Lagoon the following night, as I'll be staying in Chichester for the weekend.

. So I'll be killing two birds with one stone and get to share a few beers with an old friend (who gets over from Australia every now and then) at the same time.

Good evening Dave , good to see you at the Uni sat night , I have had a little change around in my box, some different stuff in there, so some of the tunes you listed might not be in there ,

Still give me your request list and i`ll see what i can do , i have earmarked a few up-tempo tunes that i`m sure will drag you onto the dancefloor that you might not have heard in a while .in fact quite a few of my tunes are one`s i haven`t played out in the south before ,just for a change ,but i am following MOLDIE ,so i better be careful ,as I`m sure he`ll have the floor rammed :yes: and i dont want to be clearing it :thumbup: how many will be in your company ?

cheers! Brian (goooaaaaaarrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnn Stoke )

p,s is it Bruce from Aus ? lol :wub:

Edited by wiganpotter

I have had a little change around in my box, some different stuff in there, ,

NORTHERN SOUL BY ANY CHANCE?

Still give me your request list and i`ll see what i can do

YOU COULD RIGHT WAR AND PEACE ON DAVES REQUEST LIST

i am following MOLDIE ,so i better be careful ,as I`m sure he`ll have the floor rammed

MORE CHANCE OF ME RAMMING FOOD IN MY FACE

NOT SURE WHAT ILL BE PLAYING MIGHT EVEN DO AN ALBUM ONLY SET

OR JUST A REQUEST SET

REGARDS MOLDIE

NOT SURE WHAT ILL BE PLAYING MIGHT EVEN DO AN ALBUM ONLY SET

OR JUST A REQUEST SET

REGARDS MOLDIE

BIT RISKY YOU DOING A REQUEST SET , SOME FOOKER MIGHT JUST TELL YOU TO .......................4...........................COUGH

TELL YOU WHAT MICK ,YOU COULD JUST DO DAVE`S REQUEST LIST,

YOU`LL BE ABLE TO PLAY A THIRD OF THEM IN YOUR HOUR SLOT, LOL ,

I`M SURE WHATEVER YOU PLAY WILL BE TOP NOTCH ( NAY ` CERTAIN ) :thumbup:

CHEERS! BRIAN

BIT RISKY YOU DOING A REQUEST SET , SOME FOOKER MIGHT JUST TELL YOU TO .......................4...........................COUGH

thats been done before brian lolololol

TELL YOU WHAT MICK ,YOU COULD JUST DO DAVE`S REQUEST LIST,

yeah ok and leave you to do what ever you want

YOU`LL BE ABLE TO PLAY A THIRD OF THEM IN YOUR HOUR SLOT, LOL ,

not even a 100th brian...he has 10 a4 sheets with tunes on ...lololol

I`M SURE WHATEVER YOU PLAY WILL BE TOP NOTCH ( NAY ` CERTAIN ) :thumbup:

not sure the others will agree mate

CHEERS! BRIAN

moldie...been stabbed in the back more times then george michaels...****

Dont know how to add my quote`s to your posting ,like you do mick , if i did it would appear .................

Moldie ...been stabbed in the backside more than george michael ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, lol :thumbup:

thanks for the nice words brian

moldie

Guest Dave Mortimore

Good evening Dave , good to see you at the Uni sat night , I have had a little change around in my box, some different stuff in there, so some of the tunes you listed might not be in there ,

Still give me your request list and i`ll see what i can do , i have earmarked a few up-tempo tunes that i`m sure will drag you onto the dancefloor that you might not have heard in a while .in fact quite a few of my tunes are one`s i haven`t played out in the south before ,just for a change ,but i am following MOLDIE ,so i better be careful ,as I`m sure he`ll have the floor rammed :yes: and i dont want to be clearing it :huh:

. how many will be in your company ?

p,s is it Bruce from Aus ? lol :lol:

. I should be tagging along with Paul Bedford and family.

. I had hoped to bring Jan along, but she couldn't get a hold of the West Sussex tug of war team. For that's what she'd need to pull me out of 'The Dolphin & Anchor' in Chichester on Saturday afternoon. They've got a special on my favourite ale 'Old Thumper.' So she knows she'd have a difficult job dragging me around all the cultural sites of the old medieval city.

. Seriously though, our 19 year old daughter is on holiday, so we couldn't bring our two youngest as intended and leave just our 15 year old son in charge. Jan will be on sentry duty I'm afraid.

. The guy who I'll be sharing a few beers with isn't a gruff aussie, but an (ex-pat) old friend from my years working overseas. He's got a few years on me and used to buy old Rhythm and Blues records long before Northern Soul was first coined.

. I promise not to present you with the equivalent War & Peace when I see you on Saturday. wink.gif

Edited by Dave Mortimore

. I should be tagging along with Paul Bedford and family.

. I had hoped to bring Jan along, but she couldn't get a hold of the West Sussex tug of war team. For that's what she'd need to pull me out of 'The Dolphin & Anchor' in Chichester on Saturday afternoon. They've got a special on my favourite ale 'Old Thumper.' So she knows she'd have a difficult job dragging me around all the cultural sites of the old medieval city.

. Seriously though, our 19 year old daughter is on holiday, so we couldn't bring our two youngest as intended and leave just our 15 year old son in charge. Jan will be on sentry duty I'm afraid.

. The guy who I'll be sharing a few beers with isn't a gruff aussie, but an (ex-pat) old friend from my years working overseas. He's got a few years on me and used to buy old Rhythm and Blues records long before Northern Soul was first coined.

. I promise not to present you with the equivalent War & Peace when I see you on Saturday. wink.gif

GOOD EVENING DAVE , NOT LONG NOW , JUST BEEN TALKING TO STEVE LYONS , HE WENT TO THE FIRST DO , TELLS ME IT`S A DANCE FLOOR MADE FOR YOU , BIG SO YOU`LL BE ABLE TO STRETCH YOUR LEGS SOME WHAT ,

SORRY ABOUT JAN`S NON ATTENDANCE " BOYS NIGHT OUT THEN " :lol::yes:yes.gif:lol: :lol::lol::Dyes.gif:yes: :yes::yes: SEE YOURSELF ,THE BEDFORDS & "BRUCE" TOMORROW NIGHT ,:huh:

P.S GIVE MOLDIE YOUR REQUEST LIST(S) LOL !

Guest Dave Mortimore

GOOD EVENING DAVE , NOT LONG NOW , JUST BEEN TALKING TO STEVE LYONS , HE WENT TO THE FIRST DO , TELLS ME IT`S A DANCE FLOOR MADE FOR YOU , BIG SO YOU`LL BE ABLE TO STRETCH YOUR LEGS SOME WHAT ,

SORRY ABOUT JAN`S NON ATTENDANCE " BOYS NIGHT OUT THEN " :hypo::g::yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: SEE YOURSELF ,THE BEDFORDS & "BRUCE" TOMORROW NIGHT ,:sweatingbullets:

P.S GIVE MOLDIE YOUR REQUEST LIST(S) LOL !

. You know what Brian? I feel really terrible about leaving Jan behind to hold the fort. She's one of those adventurous Sagittarian women who likes a change of scenery. So I'm feeling really bad.

. Anyway, I've decided to make it up to her when her next birthday comes around. As I plan to get her something a little special this time. For like yourself, she doesn't mind a spot of gardening and being as ever a typically pragmatic virgoan man, I've got my eyes set on a decent lawn-mower for her.

. What do you think Brian? It's got three height settings for cutting. She should be well pleased!

. Well, It'll be better than the normal power tool she usually gets!

. You think I'm joking! . . . . . . Don't you! :no: :no: :no::D

Edited by Dave Mortimore