Kent Soul Club 23Rd October

Guest kent soul club

Guest kent soul club
Kent Soul Club Looking forward to the 23rd. Joining Bunny and myself on the decks are Pete Kelross-Nightshift Club, Bisley. The Crown (IOW scooter rally), Camber Sands soul room etc. And Paul McKay - Capones, 100 Club, and just about everywhere else! Two of the Souths most popular Northern Soul d.j's playing at the Souths best Northern soul venue-if you don't believe this, then come and see for yourself! This is gonna be a night to remember!! Royal Function Rooms, Star Hill, Rochester, Kent ME1 1XB
  • Replies 21
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest kent soul club

Looking forward to it Martin. It seems like a long time since I was last there (April)

Be good to see you dave. You missed a blinder in July.

Guest kent soul club

Martin,

Hoping to make it on Saturday.

Always a good night in Kent

Cheers

Yogi thumbsup.gif

Be nice to see you Yogi - appreciate you making the journey down, and we will definately make it to Hemel one day!:hatsoff2:

Guest kent soul club

Looks like we will be making the trek to my hometown Soul Club,

See you all on Saturday hatsoff2.gif

Bearsy & Marie

You just know a record by a certain very well known artist will be dedicated to you, don't ya ? :hatsoff2:

Guest kent soul club

Looking forward to Saturday! A chance to play in my home county. Bringing a few along with me Martin - see you Saturday night!

Be good to see a few "Kentmen (and maids)" coming to visit us rough "Men of Kent" :thumbsup:

Guest kent soul club

Can't make this one personally but there will be plenty in attendance from Walls of Heartache for this cracking venue.

Mini-bus leaves God's Own Country (Walthamstow) 7.00pm, if anyone wants a lift!

Dave

Shame you can't make it Dave, but nice to see you're sending your people! Catch up soon mate.:thumbsup:

I don't get down to this event much due to family, work, DJing or off at does elsewhere, but every time I go I am impressed. A great venue, Toni greets every punter with a smile, bar prices are fair ( for the south east!!), there is always a great variety of soul sounds mainly oldies but all eras not just pre 81 discoveries and a smattering new spins. What more could you want from a soul night. Very well attended by a really wide variety of friendly people who all enjoy them selves.

I felt a little nervous going to a soul do with out the usual crowd I am with, unfounded as I made some new friends and had few laughs with old friends. Kent soul club is a quality soul night if haven't been get down there, you will enjoy it.

Thank you Toni & Martin