Stage 1 Long Eaton Ng10 1Jr Sat 30Th Oct

STAGE 1 OXFORD ST, LONG EATON, NOTTS, NG10 1JR

NORTHERN SOUL & MOTOWN

WE ARE BACK AFTER A LONG BREAK, BUT THIS TIME WITH A NEW DJ LINE UP

ON THE LAST SATURDAY OF THE MONTH 8pm till 1 am and still only £4 on the door

THIS MONTH DJ LINE IS

This month guest from North wingfield PETE TAYLOR//// from the Shed SAM MOORE ///:thumbup:

shades:wave:

from Robs Records the one and only ROB SMITH///

and from www.fitzsoul.co.uk THE MAN HIMSELF///

for more info ring fitzy on 07831 458780 or visit our web site www.fitzsoul.co.uk

JERSEY WEEKENDER FEB 18TH-21ST 2011 check it out

THANKS FOR POINTING THE DATE OUT I PUT IT DOWN TO OLD AGE

Edited by the man himself
  • Replies 17
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Fitzy

Should be yet another great night this month with more different DJ's.You do keep um coming don't you.See you there as usual.O by the way didn't we av a gud time in Scarborough!!!!!!!!!! Don't forget to bring some peas with ya!!!

Kaz

Hi Fitzy

Should be yet another great night this month with more different DJ's.You do keep um coming don't you.See you there as usual.O by the way didn't we av a gud time in Scarborough!!!!!!!!!! Don't forget to bring some peas with ya!!!

Kaz

YES I'VE GOT SOME IN A TIN , THE BOARD OUTSIDE THE VENUE ALL READY FOR THIS SATURDAY ITS GOING TO BE A FULL HOUSE A LOT F PHONE CALLS SEE YOU THERE KTF FTZY

Ayup Fitzy,

We are going to travel down for this. Only because Stage One Sells: Newky Brown... LOL.. :thumbsup: ..LOL. Only joking mate. Great venue, mega friendly regulars, who always make Linda & myself so welcome where ever we meet up with them (Nottingham or out of town).

Always look forward to hearing Pete Taylor (fantastic Record collection and Premier League DJ to go with it).... hatsoff2.gif

We are also looking forward to hearing Sam Moore (Shed).... :lol: so, all in all, looks like a great night in store.... :thumbup:

See you all on Saturday.

KTF..................... Bridgey & Linda (York)

Edited by Bridgey

Ayup Fitzy,

We are going to travel down for this. Only because Stage One Sells: Newky Brown... LOL.. :lol: ..LOL. Only joking mate. Great venue, mega friendly regulars, who always make Linda & myself so welcome where ever we meet up with them (Nottingham or out of town).

Always look forward to hearing Pete Taylor (fantastic Record collection and Premier League DJ to go with it).... :lol:

We are also looking forward to hearing Sam Moore (Shed).... :lol: so, all in all, looks like a great night in store.... :(

See you all on Saturday.

KTF..................... Bridgey & Linda (York)

Hi Bridgey it will be great to see you on Saturday , do you want a bed for the night ? :lol: or are you traverling back on the night regards fitzy

Ayup Fitzy,

I've just come off the phone with Linda. She is mega chuffed with your offer to stay over....:lol: She lost the toss of the coin to drive back (she doesn't know, but I have a double headed coin and always win.... LOL :thumbup: LOL). We are both really grateful for you putting us up....:thumbsup:

I'll give you a bell later in the week with our ETA, we won't be late, we know that you need to get to the venue nice and early....:lol:

See you Saturday....:)

KTF....................... Bridgey & Linda....:lol::D:thumbsup:

Hi Fitzy & everyone,

hope all goes well on sat night, sound like its going to be a good 1. i would love to come down but ive gotta work sat sad.gif so i could have sunday off due to djing in clitheroe.

i have been putting the Jersey flyers out and about and getting good responce from everyone.

hope to catch up soon

Danny Clegg

K.T.F

Hi Fitzy & everyone,

hope all goes well on sat night, sound like its going to be a good 1. i would love to come down but ive gotta work sat sad.gif so i could have sunday off due to djing in clitheroe.

i have been putting the Jersey flyers out and about and getting good responce from everyone.

hope to catch up soon

Danny Clegg

K.T.F

Hi Danny it's great to here from you sorry you can't make it Saturday night , not only Linda and Bridgey coming down from York but Don Sides and gang from Doncaster more of the Jersey weekender crew will be there so with a great d j line up we are in for a great night fitzy ktf

www.fitzsoul.co.uk

Ayup Fitzy,

Linda is an absolute diamond this morning, she's already done all the ironing, polished the shoes, packed the car and bless her, she is now at the garage fueling up and checking the Oil, Tyres & Water............:D:)laugh.gif

See ya about 6pm (ish).

KTF............. Bridgey & Linda....:rolleyes::thumbsup::D

HI MATE

WILL GET THERE ABOUT HALF EIGHT TONIGHT,CAN YOU STILL GET IN THE BACK WAY OR ONLY THE FRONT DOOR.

REGARDS SAM

Ayup Sam,

Just in case Fitzy hasn't got his computer on now (with setting up etc), "I'll reply for him"........... Back door entrance mate.....:thumbsup:

Look forward to your set....:thumbsup:

KTF................... Bridgey

Source Advert