Flynny

Current R'n'b Biggies Valuations

Had another successful day of digging...more R'n'B than full-on Northern, but hey ho!

Not sure what I'm doing with some of them...what's the going rate for these x4 at present:

Tony Sams - Tishman

LaCharles McCoy - AMC

King Soloman - MaderD

Jounior (sic) Wells - Bright Star

Thanks in advance.

:thumbsup:

post-9555-061489200 1287255701_thumb.jpg

post-9555-033892100 1287255714_thumb.jpg

post-9555-029450400 1287255721_thumb.jpg

post-9555-052746300 1287255732_thumb.jpg

Had another successful day of digging...more R'n'B than full-on Northern, but hey ho!

Not sure what I'm doing with some of them...what's the going rate for these x4 at present:

Tony Sams - Tishman

LaCharles McCoy - AMC

King Soloman - MaderD

Jounior (sic) Wells - Bright Star

Thanks in advance.

:thumbup:

tony sams is gotta be 250 ???

Thanks chaps...appreciate it :hatsoff2:

I also came across the other King Soloman on MaderD, but was underwhelmed on listening, so passed on it :no:

Must admit I've known the Tony Sams for years and this is my first time to find one...excellent tune thumbsup.gif

Thanks chaps...appreciate it :ohmy:

I also came across the other King Soloman on MaderD, but was underwhelmed on listening, so passed on it :huh:

Must admit I've known the Tony Sams for years and this is my first time to find one...excellent tune :thumbsup:

Tony Sams

it is a great tune, and has sold for well over 300 as I am sure you will know in years gone by,

but today with everyone being skint I think 200 -250 would be realistic, you know it is a real hard tune and its perhaps suffering along with

other semi known top end rnb tunes like Hayes Cotton Love playes funny games which I would not expect to get 250 for at the moment

These great rnb tunes are a bit out of fashion at the moment on this fickle scene IMO

Same with the beat ballads.

Great time for collectors - not so good for dealers laugh.gif

but best of luck - there mey be a mad mod out there with loads of dosh ! thumbsup.gif

ha - I noticed the Eddie King 45 behind the Tony Sams !

I used to have that 45 - its a duet with mae b mae - please mr dj or somthing ?

have not heard that for 20 years

what's that like these days

Edited by mossy

Great time for collectors - not so good for dealers laugh.gif

ha - I noticed the Eddie King 45 behind the Tony Sams !

I used to have that 45 - its a duet with mae b mae - please mr dj or somthing ?

have not heard that for 20 years

what's that like these days

Fair points...thankfully I'm a collector not a dealer...just a lucky one that has a steady supply of new vinyl that I can turn around, ever in the hope that I can get something new for my own collection!

'Please Mr.DJ'...yep sounds great still to my ears...proper uptempo Northern R'n'B!

:thumbsup:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.