2010-10-23: Cancelled Disciples Of Soul 2Nd Aniversary Allniter

Event Title: DISCIPLES OF SOUL 2ND ANIVERSARY ALLNITER

Event Author: mrs soul

Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Sat 23 October 2010

-------------------------------------------------

IT IS WITH GREAT REGRET THAT WE HAVE TO CANCEL BECAUSE OF MANAGEMENT PROBLEMS, TO SAY WE ARE GUTTED IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT, WE WILL BE IN TOUCH WITH ALL DJ,S SHORTLY!

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Real shame about this guys. Dave and I were going to bring Lars down on Saturday night too.

Good luck with a replacement venue...

Chris.

thanks Chris,, well sorry to say its defo over for Sat oct 23..finding some where else was not a problem, it was just too short notice. and every where is booked already, we can only say that we are really sorry to let you all down, as we know how much people were looking forwards to this niter, me and Sean have spent a lot of time and effort, trying to sort it out, but its hopeless and we have run out of time now! I have to say a massive thankyou to Sean for his help and support and to all those people who have been in touch with me, and tried to help. that in itself sits nicely with me, and is firmly logged:yes:

We will be back, cos it aint over till the fat lady sings.......

I aint fat..and I can't sing.....

Event Title: DISCIPLES OF SOUL 2ND ANIVERSARY ALLNITER

Event Author: mrs soul

Calendar: Allnighter/Weekenders

Event Date: Sat 23 October 2010

-------------------------------------------------

IT IS WITH GREAT REGRET THAT WE HAVE TO CANCEL BECAUSE OF MANAGEMENT PROBLEMS, TO SAY WE ARE GUTTED IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT, WE WILL BE IN TOUCH WITH ALL DJ,S SHORTLY!

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

Lou, I am really disappointed for you as know the work you put into this. I was looking forward very much to coming up but will make sure I get to your next one.

All the best for your future events.

Regards

Mike