Soul At The Stute Asfordby Hill

Yet again another cracking nite at the Stute big thanks to everyone who came the djs played a blinder. Steve J started the nite 8.30 John Manship 9 30 spanner 10 30 the Guest dj Simon Alsop of the fed rocked the floor with his set (thanks mate) Rob gray 1130 then me 12 30 -1 30 got aching legs now with all that dancing but hayho what a great nite

nice to see some new face's moldie & clare stu and his wife hope you enjoyed yourselfs

hope to see you all next month 20th Nov guest dj Trev Davison

KTF MICK JAY

• Replies 33
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Simon Alsop

Yet again another cracking nite at the Stute big thanks to everyone who came the djs played a blinder. Steve J started the nite 8.30 John Manship 9 30 spanner 10 30 the Guest dj Simon Alsop of the fed rocked the floor with his set (thanks mate) Rob gray 1130 then me 12 30 -1 30 got aching legs now with all that dancing but hayho what a great nite

nice to see some new face's moldie & clare stu and his wife hope you enjoyed yourselfs

hope to see you all next month 20th Nov guest dj Trev Davison

KTF MICK JAY

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the invite to play for you,really enjoyed it..

All DJ's played cracking spots..

Thanks for all the kind comments much appreciated:hatsoff2: ..

Hope to see you all again in the near future...

Many Thanks,keep up the good work at the STUTE soul club...

SIMON

KTF:thumbsup:

First time at The Stute & didn't arrive until late as went to Dougies Birthday party first ..

Thoroughly enjoyed the evening ...

Great music & very friendly people ..

Thanku to Steve for my pint & Mick for Sam Dees..

You all made us feel very welcome ..

Huge thanks to my companion & chauffeur for the evening , Moldie .. excellent company as always ..

I shall be back ..

Claire xxx

First time at The Stute & didn't arrive until late as went to Dougies Birthday party first ..

Thoroughly enjoyed the evening ...

Great music & very friendly people ..

Thanku to Steve for my pint & Mick for Sam Dees..

You all made us feel very welcome ..

Huge thanks to my companion & chauffeur for the evening , Moldie .. excellent company as always ..

I shall be back ..

Claire xxx

i can only echo your post claire..really enjoyed the evening....friendly crowd..nice mix of tunes on a very good sound system..nice to see steve,rob,mick and spanner plus simon alsop...looking fwd to spinning some tunes here in feb next year

i need a new chauffeur hat claire

regards moldie

you tube to follow

i can only echo your post claire..really enjoyed the evening....friendly crowd..nice mix of tunes on a very good sound system..nice to see steve,rob,mick and spanner plus simon alsop...looking fwd to spinning some tunes here in feb next year

i need a new chauffeur hat claire

regards moldie

you tube to follow

cant wait till you DJ at the stute Moldie after your fantastic set at the Atrium thumbsup.gif

i do remember the uniques, i danced to it, i think i got down on my knees after it and prayed to the dance floor. i also remember going up to Robs mrs and asking her when Rob was on, she pointed at the decks, he had played 3 already. i think i had fun, could have done with a bed outside for me to have a kip on, that concrete wall i found was a bit hard. i was made up when Debs said we could go to the stute after the party, my plan was to drink everything there then we would have to go, one of the only times i have arrived at the stute late, and it was great to see the floor buzzin as i opened the door.

chillin to some nice r&b now, counting the days till my next venture

i do remember the uniques, i danced to it, i think i got down on my knees after it and prayed to the dance floor. i also remember going up to Robs mrs and asking her when Rob was on, she pointed at the decks, he had played 3 already. i think i had fun, could have done with a bed outside for me to have a kip on, that concrete wall i found was a bit hard. i was made up when Debs said we could go to the stute after the party, my plan was to drink everything there then we would have to go, one of the only times i have arrived at the stute late, and it was great to see the floor buzzin as i opened the door.

chillin to some nice r&b now, counting the days till my next venture

CENTRAL-UNION at Nottingham for me on saturday-oldies galore, making up for missing Cotgravethumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif:hatsoff2:I think Debs enjoyed it she was on the floor most of the nightthumbsup.gif

Edited by old but nimble

just watched all the photos, and listened to the tunes at work, nice selection. the girl in the blue dress features alot dosn't she?

yeah she does...i cant think why...maybe shes part moth and was attracted to the flashlight of my camera....bit gutted the footage came out so dark...

regards moldie

SOUL AT THE STUTE ASFORDBY HILL

Event Date: 28-December 10 (Single Day Event)

"SOUL AT THE STUTE"

MINI ALLDAYER

xmas party

28th DECEMBER 2010

Holwell Sports Club "STUTE"

Welby Lane Asfordby Hill

Melton Mowbray LE14 3RD

6pm 1-00am

7 hours of

ACROSS THE BOARD SOUL & MOTOWN

Resident DJ'S

STEVE J, MICK JAY, SPANNER,

& Rob Gray, John Manship

Guest DJS THE MOD FATHERS BRYN & GAZ (DBSC)

£3.50 Door Tax

Is this one confirmed? :thumbsup:

SOUL AT THE STUTE ASFORDBY HILL

Event Date: 28-December 10 (Single Day Event)

"SOUL AT THE STUTE"

MINI ALLDAYER

xmas party

28th DECEMBER 2010

Holwell Sports Club "STUTE"

Welby Lane Asfordby Hill

Melton Mowbray LE14 3RD

6pm 1-00am

7 hours of

ACROSS THE BOARD SOUL & MOTOWN

Resident DJ'S

STEVE J, MICK JAY, SPANNER,

& Rob Gray, John Manship

Guest DJS THE MOD FATHERS BRYN & GAZ (DBSC)

£3.50 Door Tax

Is this one confirmed? :unsure:

yes its confirmed steve booked it saturday nite should be a blinder

mick jay

just wangled the 28th/29th december off, its gonna be massive, hope we can all meet up in the afternoon to start the party early, i hear the kettleby cross is hot a place to start.