My Thankyou To Everyone Who Came -Doug Hall

https://ournorthernsouls.org/dougies60thoct2010.aspx

Mick Cooper says it all in pics food, friends and a hall filled with soul music

I couldnt have asked for a better night

my thanks especially to Ady,Dean,Ian,Jacko and Jez and to my new best friend as

sourced by Sweetsoulers

Miss Phillipa

so many thankyous so many gifts and funds raised for the local hospice,

to all the crews ,from all the areas of this nation who made it, to old and new friends

thankyou,

for Linda my kids,Eddie and Christine and my adopted daughter Denise my Sis Kate who stuck it out for

a hell of a long time to my workmates old and new

to each of you who didnt make it but sent me wishes via he social network

I thank you

from the "deepest pit of my heart" (could be a record that)

• Replies 30
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Many thanks for the invite Dougie, it was an honour to be at your celebration mate, we had a cracking night, the music was top notch all night which i would like to add wasn't because you didn't DJ :thumbup: .

Just to explain to folk that may be wondering where the "Spigot" name came from on the pics on facebook !! i took pics with my iphone and uploaded them straight to facebook without the use of my reading specs and as i tried to spell Dougies 60th i may have had predictive text on !!! and it came out as Spigot's !!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks again for a top night mate.

Ian.

Many thanks for the invite Dougie, it was an honour to be at your celebration mate, we had a cracking night, the music was top notch all night which i would like to add wasn't because you didn't DJ :thumbup: .

Just to explain to folk that may be wondering where the "Spigot" name came from on the pics on facebook !! i took pics with my iphone and uploaded them straight to facebook without the use of my reading specs and as i tried to spell Dougies 60th i may have had predictive text on !!! and it came out as Spigot's !!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks again for a top night mate.

Ian.

to see you trying to write blind all i ask

Guest smudgesmith

Dougie thanks for letting Sal and I attend your birthday celebrations, it was a great night although we left half way through Adeys spot we really enjoyed the company of many soul fans from far and wide that came to wish you (a real gent) a very happy birthday:hatsoff2:

Linda did you proud with the preparations,food etc.

Dougie until our paths cross again take care,and heres to the next 60 yrs lol:lol:

Guest chipsman

" DIDN'T WE HAVE A LOVELY TIME ,

THE NIGHT WE WENT TO DOUGYS,

UP ON OUR FEET ,

THE FOOD WAS A TREAT ,

THE OCCASION , WELL THAT WAS SOMETHING SPECIAL "

GREAT NIGHT "DOUGLAS" , RESPECT SHOWN & DESERVED .

BIG WELL DONE TO "THE GIRLS" ON THE CATERING SIDE AND

"THE BOYS" ON THE ENTERTAINMENT SIDE .

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:beer.gif

Congrats doug it was a well deserved party in your honour, didnt realise it was a 2 roomed event and all the big boys were playing in the back room :thumbup: when me and tats strolled in to see if there was any lettuce left, kin ell smudge loved your impression of pacman :thumbup: hats off to linda and her crew for putting on a fitting tribute to the newly crowned birthday boy spigot :thumbup:

an excellent night at Spigot's Gaff.

all those faces smiling, dancers dancing and chatterers chatting all because of you doug.

you should be as proud of the night as we are of you.

thanks again for the invite.

if a man is judge by the volume and quality of those who pay him tribute then consider yourself duly judged as a man loved and respected by many.

an excellent night at Spigot's Gaff.

if a man is judge by the volume and quality of those who pay him tribute then consider yourself duly judged as a man loved and respected by many.

that will be why im having my party in a phone box

great to see you as always coops

regards moldie

Thankyou for a lovely evening ...

Great music , food & company ..

What more could anyone ask for ..

It was lovely to see you smiling all night ...

Claire xxx

ill second that claire..thanks for dragging me kicking and screaming to the party

moldie xxx

Thankyou for a lovely evening ...

Great music , food & company ..

What more could anyone ask for ..

It was lovely to see you smiling all night ...

Claire xxx

won as well got yer money back in the box now

thankyou both and will see you soon

xx

Michael my smile is there for all to see

proud to be able to hold such a night and all down to you can enjoy

the memories

send me a disc

Doug

Edited by Makemvinyl

What a great night at Spigot's 60th Birthday bash. Lots of lovely people there to celebrate the great mans day. Hats off to Linda for organising everything, the food was excellent and fortunately I managed to get in for my lettuce before the big boys and Pac Man

Thanks for inviting me down, it was an honour and a privelege.

See you all soon.

KTF

Ian G

and Finally the generosity of people all I asked for once a handful of coins

£209 .38 chucked in the bucket

for the local Hospice

Beaumond House

Thanks and Thanks again

superb.....same again next year?

moldie

A great night, for a great geezer. I enjoyed myself immensely but more importantly can tell you that Dougie did too (as if you didn't know). Thanks to all who made me feel most welcome and the DJs that even got me dancing. The breakfast was 4 sausages, black pudding, bacon, egg, beans, mushrooms and toast so its just as well I'd had a dance.

Ady

A great night, for a great geezer. I enjoyed myself immensely but more importantly can tell you that Dougie did too (as if you didn't know). Thanks to all who made me feel most welcome and the DJs that even got me dancing. The breakfast was 4 sausages, black pudding, bacon, egg, beans, mushrooms and toast so its just as well I'd had a dance.

Ady

The pleasure was all ours and we where honoured nay esteemed in your presence

brekkie comes as standard as its the only time I get full English

thats 3 this year a record

Dave Rimmer

Soul Sam and now the nicest DJ/Promoter i know

Ady Croasdell

the icing on the Party cake

Many thanks Ady and will stop pestering re the 100 club spot for a little while

or till its sorted

Cheers

Doug