Mark Freeman - 30 Years Of Soul Nite - Friday 29Th October 8Pm - Very Very Late

Wiganer1

Friday 29th October

Northern Soul & Motown Night

8pm til Very late....

Djs

Mark Freeman and Andy Baskett

at

The Cabbage Ballroom (Stockingford Alottment Association)

Church Road

Nuneaton

Warks

(2 mins from Arbury Hall)

Admission

£4 on the door...

Cheap Ale,,,,Large wooden dancefloors

contact details

07718 49 69 68

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

post code for this event is CV10 8LG..........myself and andy baskett will be djing and will have loads of motown,,,,northern soul , 60s & 70s ,,shud be a great nite,,and is on til VERY late....its a great venue with a great dance floor too......hope to see some of you there....atb mark

post code for this event is CV10 8LG..........myself and andy baskett will be djing and will have loads of motown,,,,northern soul , 60s & 70s ,,shud be a great nite,,and is on til VERY late....its a great venue with a great dance floor too......hope to see some of you there....atb mark

HI mark

Have a great night friday sorry i'll be there later after djing at the kelly's wine bar, so keep andy in cheque foe me LOL, :hatsoff2: put flyers out for this night at hinckley for you and had a great responce on it see you soon . love sam

Guest Matt Male

funk ,,sorry matt,, im into northern soul mate!!! ......lol

i will be taking some different stuff to normal however,,,,no limit to the finish....wha hay

see u soon bud....

No limit to the finish? Does this mean the Cabbage has an all night licence? Very interesting...

Hey honey , really wish we could make it sad.gif it sounds like its gonna be fab yes.gif we will be coming down next year if its the last thing we do laugh.gif that i PROMISE , have a wonderful night xxxxxxxxx

=======

after a gr8 nite at the torch revival,,eyes down for this fridays northern and motown nite at the 'cabbage' club in nuneaton....the veue is just 2 mins from ARBURY HALL .....

should be a great nite....

wow - what a nite,,,,,slow start then wusher!!!! ,,,gr8 turnout and great nite,,,,many thanks to Ian James who did a great spot as usual for us,,,,,,me and andy baskett really enjoyed playing a whole mix of soul from all eras right til 0230am...we'll be doing another in the new year............thanks again mark f.,,,

wow - what a nite,,,,,slow start then wusher!!!! ,,,gr8 turnout and great nite,,,,many thanks to Ian James who did a great spot as usual for us,,,,,,me and andy baskett really enjoyed playing a whole mix of soul from all eras right til 0230am...we'll be doing another in the new year............thanks again mark f.,,,

Hi mark you need to put this on look backs love sam