Bestwood Soul Nottingham

Jimmy A

The penultimate Bestwood of the year and in fact of all time is upon us. Returning is the delightful Ian Seaman..should be a good one.

Held at Bestwood Miners Welfare Park Road Bestwood Village Nottingham Ng6 8tq. 19.30 - 12.00 £3.00 otd. Large dance floor and ample off road parking.

:thumbup:

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Jim,

Looking forward to returning to Bestwood, such a great venue (don't mean the long bar either lol)

We'll be over nice and early to hear your spot mate, what you playing ??, i am planning to play mainly 70's stuff but will bring a box of allsorts (just in case Steve gets hungry lol)

See you sat,

Ian.

Hi Jim,

Looking forward to returning to Bestwood, such a great venue (don't mean the long bar either lol)

We'll be over nice and early to hear your spot mate, what you playing ??, i am planning to play mainly 70's stuff but will bring a box of allsorts (just in case Steve gets hungry lol)

See you sat,

Ian.

The usual S*** mate :) ....60s bud,thats all i have nowdays :thumbsup:

Hi Bryn. As always we are on early. think we will be on til about 9:15 - 9:30...so expect you about 9:35 :sweatingbullets:

Hi Jim, You could be right but for very different reasons, we're nipping down to see Bam perform at Central then coming over to see you guys. KTF Bryn

Just had a call from a few of the Grantham crowd who are coming over tonight :huh:

Hope to see a good crowd in tonight seeing as these are the last ever 2 nights at Bestwood Soul !!:D , such a shame as it,s a great venue and they get harder to find nowadays !!:g:

Ian.

:( Nice one Ian.Just sorting the box out. As you say shame it has to go, a combination of things as to why but i wont get on me soap box about that one :thumbsup:

see you later :thumbup: