Bristols - Go Away

Shsdave

Bristols - (Go away) With a girl like her - Audio Dynamics Mint minus £150 includes Special Delivery in UK & paypal fees though chq is also welcome

White label copy with red star stamped which appears to have smudged slightly :lol:

(Not sure if these are "demos" as seen others with the same red star, anybody know?)

PM or mail david.greenhill@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks for looking

Dave

Edited by SHSDave
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

White label copy with red star stamped which appears to have smudged slightly :(

(Not sure if these are "demos" as seen others with the same red star, anybody know?)

Probably demos, as I've also had a black label with silver print copy...here's the evidence, your Honour!

:lol:

post-9555-030977500 1287409239_thumb.jpg

post-9555-065831300 1287409240_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anoraks Corner
Social source share

There are two different pressings of the record, not that one is a demo or issue. I believe that the black Rite pressing was first and when the record took off they amended the title to make sure people recognized the song. It was a big local hit in the Central Massachussetts area (the band was from Worcester or thereabouts), neither pressing seems to be significantly rarer than the other, I would prefer the black Rite one for quality of the plastic.

They sound not accidentally like the Zombies. They also had a second 45 on the white label only. Dave Rivers was a guitar player, I met him by accident in a Fitchburg, MA music store where he worked and gave lessons. I wasn't even aware this was a Northern record until a few years ago. It wouldn't be played on the US rare soul scene.

- George

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!