Driving Beat Soul Club,rainwoth Miners Welfare.friday 29Th October

kev

Driving Beat Soul Club

(the friendliest soul club in the world)

Presents A Northern Soul Night

At

Rainworth Miners Welfare

Kirklington Rd,Rainworth,Notts,NG21 0JY

Last Friday Of The Month

8pm - 12:30

Guest DJ. CRESSY.....WARM UP DJ.CASPER

Plus Residents.

Bryn

Garry

Kev

Large wooden dance floor

(cheap bar)

ONLY £3 On The Door ( See Trev)

For More Info Call

Bryn 07506255607

Garry 07723 089639

Kev 07817 389579

• Replies 37
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Driving Beat Soul Club

At

Rainworth Miners Welfare

Last Friday Of The Month

Plus Residents.

Bryn

Garry

Kev

Large wooden dance floor

(cheap bar)

For More Info Call

Bryn 07506255607

Garry 07723 089639

Kev 07817 389579

Looking forward to the warm up from the newly married Mr Davis and hearing some of Cressy's top tunes,

Keep it vinyl

Keep it original

Keep the faith

Driving Beat Soul Club

At

Rainworth Miners Welfare

Last Friday Of The Month

Plus Residents.

Bryn

Garry

Kev

Large wooden dance floor

(cheap bar)

For More Info Call

Bryn 07506255607

Garry 07723 089639

Kev 07817 389579

DBSC.jpg

Only 8 days to go :thumbsup: bring on some tunes! :D

just been on the phone to the mrs and shes up for Friday, so we will be seeing you soon. cheers

Paul & Debs

Hi Paul & Debs

Always great to see you guys, you're usually talking about a tune either long forgotten or hardly known not listening to the same 100 over and over again.

Have you heard the Isleys Who's that lady, not the 70's funk version but the 1964 release on UA I hope to give that a spin. I'm still desparate to get hold of Anna Belle Caesar's Little Annie on Glad Hamp if you know anyone down your way who sell or swap. KTF Bryn

Hi Paul & Debs

Always great to see you guys, you're usually talking about a tune either long forgotten or hardly known not listening to the same 100 over and over again.

Have you heard the Isleys Who's that lady, not the 70's funk version but the 1964 release on UA I hope to give that a spin. I'm still desparate to get hold of Anna Belle Caesar's Little Annie on Glad Hamp if you know anyone down your way who sell or swap. KTF Bryn

Hey Bryn the Isley's UA Who's that lady is great & has got a nice crossover feel to it even though it's a 64 recording. Looking forward to friday night & spinning a few tunes....Cressy

just incase someone has 'come on home' not in their box, please put it in, it would be pure heaven to hear a double billing of Jackie Edwards, i could play 'i feel so bad' & 'come on home' everyday and never get bored of them....:)

Hey Bryn the Isley's UA Who's that lady is great & has got a nice crossover feel to it even though it's a 64 recording. Looking forward to friday night & spinning a few tunes....Cressy

Hi Cressy, You're right, it sounds like a modern jazz tune, I'd ignored it because I didn't know they had made a version nearly 10 years before the finky release, which is still nice but a bit too commercial for my taste. Looking forward to hearing you on Friday mate. KTF Bryn

I'm still desparate to get hold of Anna Belle Caesar's Little Annie on Glad Hamp if you know anyone down your way who sell or swap. KTF Bryn

Bryn

Who do you recon might be first on the floor when you spin - Anna Belle Caesar's Little Annie? :lol:.....:lol: ....:thumbsup:

Driving Beat Soul Club

At

Rainworth Miners Welfare

Last Friday Of The Month

Plus Residents.

Bryn

Garry

Kev

Large wooden dance floor

(cheap bar)

For More Info Call

Bryn 07506255607

Garry 07723 089639

Kev 07817 389579

Going to be a Great night of quality music with Cressy And my partner in crime Casper :thumbup: See you Friday Mitch & Mel

www.blackheartsoul.co.uk

Hi lads hoping to make it over the boarder friday night ,great club, great music, great people ,what more can you ask for.......All the best ..... Mark

Hey MArk, Be great to see you mate,its been ages..... well nearly a week..............:thumbsup: KTF Bryn

managed to recruit another body (SOMETHING YOU WOULD FIND IN A TOOL BOX OR A KIND OF PAIN YOUR BACK GIVES YOU)

looks like a top night ahead

Edited by anorthernsoul