Seven For Sale, Priced To Go

Liljimmycrank

Howdy folks,

Looking to fund a couple of wants so shifting these on from the playbox.

All priced to go. Will listen to sensible offers, especially for multi buys.

£2 1st class recorded UK

£2 standard airmail (non-UK)

Other postage available on request

Conservatively graded, PM to reserve

Cheers

Azza

MARGIE JOSEPH - ONE MORE CHANCE

VOLT (DEMO) EX- £60

Superb mid tempo soul / crossover. Effortless floorfiller that continues to stand the test of time. One of, if not her best in my opinion. Nice white demo copy, does have a little bit of wear but nothing major. Vinyl is in top nick

KING ARTHUR - HEY BABY

SOUNDSCAPE EX £45

Quality crossover tune that's getting big spins of late, and you can certainly see why. If you don't know it, check it out in refosoul!! This is the dogs preverbial dangly bits.

DANNY MOORE - SOMEBODY NEW

ALLRITE EX £30

Classic mid tempo northern that has it's own story (did cost a fortune then crashed in price blah blah blah). Defo original and a very crisp copy indeed vinyl wise. Label has slight bubbling but no big issue. The fact is, this is cheap!! Regularly on lists for 50 quid.

MAC DAVIS - I'M JUST IN LOVE

COLUMBIA STRONG VG+ £28

Classic oldie newie!! In other words, classic modern. Everyone knows this and is always popular at soul do's. a crowd pleaser, everyone should have one, and again, bargain price. Plays much better than i've graded (probably more ex) so don't be put off by that!!

THE BLADE FAMILY - MY BABY'S GONE / SWEET DREAM

KING JAMES EX £25

Blindingly good crossover / modern soul double sider. Starting to get some attention this one and you do genuinely get 2 equally good sides for the proce of one. Will be in refo if you dont know it, check it out then buy it! Going places.

JACKEY BEAVERS - LOVER COME BACK

SOUND STAGE 7 STRONG VG+ £20

Ok, so this isn't the same version as the one which could buy you a decent car (if you can even find one that is!!) but it's still a nice crossover mover. Mid tempo soul with Jackey's voice at the forefront!

Cheap as chips compared to going rate, and conservatively graded, plays brill.

BOBBY WILLIAMS - YOU NEED LOVE LIKE I DO

R&R EX £17

Absolute bargain this!! Anyone who likes their crossover / modern on the mid tempo side will love this dreamy soul mover. Check it out in refo, great record all round.

Edited by LilJimmyCrank
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now