The Go - Go .. The Regis Hall Oldhill

The Go - Go - Regis Hall Northern Soul and Motown is Back on -

Friday 29th October ... Pure Northern Soul Classics and Oldies ..and of course Motown Dance Favs . a bit of soul for everyones taste !

The Venue at Regis Hall OldHill ... Top top Venue ..fantastic Dance floor

with DJS - Gaz lees .. Mike "Mr Smooth " Hollis ... Hitsville Chalky

always a packer ..be early . thumbsup.gif

• Replies 9
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Chalks looking forward to playing alongside 2 fellow Albion fans at the fabulous Regis Hall this is a great venue and already has a very loyal following.

Been to several nights here in the past and have seen for myself the quality sounds you and Mike serve up so it should be a cracker of a night on the 29th.

Spread the word the Regis the place to be.

Gaz

Hi Gaz ... yes no doubt another cracker at the Go Go Regis ... always top night , looking forward to you spinning some Tunes along with myself and Mike ...we'll be boing boing the regis all night me thinks :thumbsup: like you say we always have a loyal crowd who love across the board Northern and Motown ..so far we sold nearly 95 tickets in advance so we should it the 200 mark again . yes spread the word it's the Go Go Regis on 29th October !

Hi Gaz ... yes no doubt another cracker at the Go Go Regis ... always top night , looking forward to you spinning some Tunes along with myself and Mike ...we'll be boing boing the regis all night me thinks :wub: like you say we always have a loyal crowd who love across the board Northern and Motown ..so far we sold nearly 95 tickets in advance so we should it the 200 mark again . yes spread the word it's the Go Go Regis on 29th October !

Looking good then mate for a great night in a quality venue don't miss the Regis superb!:thumbup:

Gaz

Yes great night out Gaz ... also this night is Dedecated to our Soul Brother who we have Just Lost .... Bob Lees ... been on the phone tonight to Bob Morgan he is coming !

We'll give him a fitting tribute although he had the same surname as me he was no relation but he was a soul brother and we spoke to each other as that one of Mr Nice Guys RIP Bob.