Norwich Backstreet Soul Club

Pleased to say that the popular NORWICH ALL-DAYER is back on Sat, Oct 30th at the ROYAL BRITISH LEGION CENTRE, AYLSHAM RD, NORWICH, NR3 2HU. A great venue which hosted our early nights back in '83, large wooden floor, great sound and bar and hot food all day.

The "Rural Mafia" DJ Line-Up including Kev Laws (Prestatyn), Frank Webster (100 Club,Rugby) Chris Howlett (Essex) Andy Etheridge (Soul Essence) will be bringing you the sounds - 60s,70s, Modern, R'nB etc etc. We always play quality music with lots of thought put into the sets. When Sean Chapman DJd for us he commented that only 1 record (Etta James - 7 Day Fool) was played twice in 10 hours..

Further info - it's just £5 until 7.30 and then £7. All proceeds go to my dedicated charity The United Norwich Kidney Patients Association (No. 279467/R) which looks after the needs of local dialysis patients.

Any other details can be found from me on 07981 029060 or 01603 449415.

Mark Chamberlin (Norwich Backstreet Soul Club)

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Pleased to say that the popular NORWICH ALL-DAYER is back on Sat, Oct 30th at the ROYAL BRITISH LEGION CENTRE, AYLSHAM RD, NORWICH, NR3 2HU. A great venue which hosted our early nights back in '83, large wooden floor, great sound and bar and hot food all day.

The "Rural Mafia" DJ Line-Up including Kev Laws (Prestatyn), Frank Webster (100 Club,Rugby) Chris Howlett (Essex) Andy Etheridge (Soul Essence) will be bringing you the sounds - 60s,70s, Modern, R'nB etc etc. We always play quality music with lots of thought put into the sets. When Sean Chapman DJd for us he commented that only 1 record (Etta James - 7 Day Fool) was played twice in 10 hours..

Further info - it's just £5 until 7.30 and then £7. All proceeds go to my dedicated charity The United Norwich Kidney Patients Association (No. 279467/R) which looks after the needs of local dialysis patients.

Hi Mark ,

really looking forward to the event, hopefully i won't be working too late and i can catch most of the dayer . Good to see the regulars and some guests on the line up. Hopefully the weather will be kind to us on the day . Hope you get some more feedback on here too.

cheers Frank

Hi Mark ,

it was good catching up with you last Saturday before the game at Carrow road . nice to have that win on the day and Mr Fry made an appearance too , great stuff.

Spoke to Chris and he's up for the day and caught up with Andy Eatheridge at the beer festival who's Keen to spin some stuff.

I might get away earlier than planned from work so will i be flexible on the Dj time slots to help out.

As you know a few of us should be heading down to London to support the 100 club event given the threat of it being the last one possibly.

All the best .

speak soon Frank :hatsoff2:

Hi Mark ,

it was good catching up with you last Saturday before the game at Carrow road . nice to have that win on the day and Mr Fry made an appearance too , great stuff.

Spoke to Chris and he's up for the day and caught up with Andy Eatheridge at the beer festival who's Keen to spin some stuff.

I might get away earlier than planned from work so will i be flexible on the Dj time slots to help out.

As you know a few of us should be heading down to London to support the 100 club event given the threat of it being the last one possibly.

All the best .

speak soon Frank :hatsoff2:

Mark ,

Vic should be dropping in with some relatives from Berlin as they are celebrating Claudias birthday as it is on the same day .

cheers Frank

Mark ,

just a reminder to any of the usual gang attending this Saturday that i will be collecting all the deposits for the Cleethorpes 2011 event (£20 pp)..

cheers Frank

p.s. any requests for my play list ?