Patto's Thanks

Patto

Hi Soulies

Back in April we had a house fire which left us for 6 months in a temporary flat full of stress and heartache waiting for our house to be re built. Before you ask yes i did rescue my box of vinyl running downstairs out onto the street with said box on my shoulders.Anyway now we are finally back in house and getting things sorted i would just like to say thanks to all the people from the scene who helped us out and kept in touch to check if we were ok.During the whole nightmare only managed to get to two soul events the BRID weekender and the JULY STOKE NIGHTER.The Brid was our first and would like to thank the promoters as this event really lifted us at the key time it was fantastic.Also the Kings Hall took me to heaven and allowed me to put the stress to the back of my mind for a night or two.a belated shout to IAN---PARKASH, and PETE--CASPER two guys i had seen about for years but first spoke to at stoke in july,two real nice soulies.I guess what i'm really trying to say is when you are low the Northern Soul scene is a very powerful tonic we all take for granted.Anyway hope to get moving to a few nights now so see you around

PATTO

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

goodness me how horrid. I was stressed just reading about the loss of your home - and am now in a mild panic as I don't think I'd be able to save my tunes...

glad to hear that your back in your house and can start to make it into a home again.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!