Hinckley Northern Soul @ Hinckley United F.c

Xss

First i would like to thank everybody for your support :thumbsup: we've moved venue twice now sicne the fire at the clarendon club, as any one will no it's not easy finding venues at SHORT NOTICE, but as people who know me i don't let things bet me :no: i just get on with it. :lol: the next move is to The Wykin Club Hinckley ON THE 22ND January 2011 guest dj Sean Chapman

NOW on to last night .

WOW Andy Baskett kicked the night off with top tunes got the floor moving from the frist record, then Sam Evans the floor was buzzin played to the crowd then i got the news our guest Rob Smith's Car had brocken down on the A46 so he had to be towed back home hope is all well rob :thumbsup: so that ment we were a dj down but Stacey came and played an hour with my records not easy when your thrown in the deep end hay Stacey, Got to say he pulled it off :hatsoff2: then it was back to me for another 45mins the floor was full all the way then Wayne finished the night off with top tunes all he way to the end even when the lights came on they were still wanting more ..... so we carried on for another two or three, :yes: you no that we aim to please . :thumbsup: THANKYOU from Hinckley Northen Soul. soulfun and love Sam

Edited by XSS
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest sharmo 1

First i would like to thank everybody for your support :thumbsup: we've moved venue twice now sicne the fire at the clarendon club, as any one will no it's not easy finding venues at SHORT NOTICE, but as people who know me i don't let things bet me :no: i just get on with it. :lol: the next move is to The Wykin Club Hinckley ON THE 22ND January 2011 guest dj Sean Chapman

NOW on to last night .

WOW Andy Baskett kicked the night off with top tunes got the floor moving from the frist record, then Sam Evans the floor was buzzin played to the crowd then i got the news our guest Rob Smith's Car had brocken down on the A46 so he had to be towed back home hope is all well rob :thumbsup: so that ment we were a dj down but Stacey came and played an hour with my records not easy when your thrown in the deep end hay Stacey, Got to say he pulled it off :hatsoff2: then it was back to me for another 45mins the floor was full all the way then Wayne finished the night off with top tunes all he way to the end even when the lights came on they were still wanting more ..... so we carried on for another two or three, :yes: you no that we aim to please . :thumbsup: THANKYOU from Hinckley Northen Soul. soulfun and love Sam

Hi Sam sorry we missed last night I had something strange happen I'm very glad you had a great night see you at the next one Simon and Tina Hunt.

What a great night, nice venue and top, top tunes.

No one missed the no show of the guest dj dance floor packed all night.

Well worth the trip up from sunny Southend and will be back for the next event.

Congratulations to the promoters for putting on such a great event as the usual venue is still out of action.

Will be back in January see you then.

thumbsup.giffirst time at hinckley for me and annewink.gif what a great night we hadrolleyes.gifwell worth the driveyes.gif ktf steve &anne

Hi steve & Anne

good to see you saturday thanks for your post and i hope to see you at Hinckey Northern Soul on the 22nd january @ THE WYKIN CLUB soulfun and love sam

Edited by XSS

What a great night, nice venue and top, top tunes.

No one missed the no show of the guest dj dance floor packed all night.

Well worth the trip up from sunny Southend and will be back for the next event.

Congratulations to the promoters for putting on such a great event as the usual venue is still out of action.

Will be back in January see you then.

Hi nigel

Thanks for the post great to see you saturday, and great to see you've got the date for the next one, see you soon :yes: soulfun and love sam :(

Edited by XSS

First i would like to thank everybody for your support :ohmy: we've moved venue twice now sicne the fire at the clarendon club, as any one will no it's not easy finding venues at SHORT NOTICE, but as people who know me i don't let things bet me :lol: i just get on with it. :lol: the next move is to The Wykin Club Hinckley ON THE 22ND January 2011 guest dj Sean Chapman

NOW on to last night .

WOW Andy Baskett kicked the night off with top tunes got the floor moving from the frist record, then Sam Evans the floor was buzzin played to the crowd then i got the news our guest Rob Smith's Car had brocken down on the A46 so he had to be towed back home hope is all well rob :lol: so that ment we were a dj down but Stacey came and played an hour with my records not easy when your thrown in the deep end hay Stacey, Got to say he pulled it off :yes: then it was back to me for another 45mins the floor was full all the way then Wayne finished the night off with top tunes all he way to the end even when the lights came on they were still wanting more ..... so we carried on for another two or three, :lol: you no that we aim to please . :lol: THANKYOU from Hinckley Northen Soul. soulfun and love Sam

Glad you all had great night Sam & Andy....Sorry missed it as was in London as you know....But got the next one in the diary..look forward to it....See you soon ... hatsoff2.gif

Source Advert