Coppertops Worcester Sat 6Th November

Hi All,

Just a quick reminder that Coppertops returns Sat 6th November, we have for your dancing pleasure, the ever youthfull Jo Wallace bringing her box of tunes to delight you all with. Jo allways knows how to please the dancers and this trip over to the midlands should be no exception. Along with Jo will be the regular players, John Farrell, Don Palmer, Steve Lloyd and myself, hopefully bringing you a real mixture of tunes to keep you all happy::yes:

The coppertops nights run from 8pm-1am with entrance still only £5. Always a good happy crowd so if you have not been before or for a while, make a date and enjoy a good night out in Worcester.

See you on the 6th::(

Rob h.

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest vinylvixen

Hi All,

Just a quick reminder that Coppertops returns Sat 6th November, we have for your dancing pleasure, the ever youthfull Jo Wallace bringing her box of tunes to delight you all with. Jo allways knows how to please the dancers and this trip over to the midlands should be no exception. Along with Jo will be the regular players, John Farrell, Don Palmer, Steve Lloyd and myself, hopefully bringing you a real mixture of tunes to keep you all happy::yes:

The coppertops nights run from 8pm-1am with entrance still only £5. Always a good happy crowd so if you have not been before or for a while, make a date and enjoy a good night out in Worcester.

See you on the 6th::D

Rob h.

Hidihi campers - train tickets booked, records chosen....and all that remains for me to do is to get on the decks and spin a few tunes....CAN'T WAIT :) I'll see you when I get there :D Jo xx

Hi Di Hi to you Jo; talking of camping - tent is all set-up for you and we've a brisk walk planned over the Malvern Hills planned to start at 7:00 Sunday morning ohmy.gif

That's after you've broken the ice and swum accross the River Severn at 6.15.......bit of Sadism in you Mr L...:lol:

Seems like an age since the last Coppertops...can't wait ...see you all there...:lol:

Guest vinylvixen

That's after you've broken the ice and swum accross the River Severn at 6.15.......bit of Sadism in you Mr L...:g:

Seems like an age since the last Coppertops...can't wait ...see you all there...:yes:

:Dlaugh.gif A bit of Sadism never hurt anyone.....:thumbsup: Can't wait - packing Captain Webb swimming cossie just in case xx