Speed Camera Warning

Guest mrallsorts

Guest mrallsorts

whistling.gif It has been brought to my attention that several people from outside wellingborough coming to our do's(WE GOT SOUL@ FIRE AND ICE) have been caught by the sneaky speed camera on london road,so please help and spread the word about it.

For those who don't know where it is ,If your coming into w'boro from the embankment/large tescos its at the top of the hill on london road on your left as you aproach the traffic lights.If your leaving w'boro centre on the A509/london rd it will be on your right immediatly after the traffic lights.

J.A x [8-)] My Webpage

Edited by mrallsorts
  • Replies 1
  • Views 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest musicden786

ohmy.gif It has been brought to my attention that several people from outside wellingborough coming to our do's(WE GOT SOUL@ FIRE AND ICE) have been caught by the sneaky speed camera on london road,so please help and spread the word about it.

For those who don't know where it is ,If your coming into w'boro from the embankment/large tescos its at the top of the hill on london road on your left as you aproach the traffic lights.If your leaving w'boro centre on the A509/london rd it will be on your right immediatly after the traffic lights.

J.A x [8-)] My Webpage

link

Please support this event these are very good people.

Denis.

Source Advert