November Pork & Beans

First time posting an event on Soul Source for a long running club night:

Last month was a filler as usual with some top notch sounds all around, so come back and join us at one of London's best hidden club scene secrets on the 19th of November, you know you want too!

Joining Me (Tomas McGrath) & Jamie Parr this month will be new kid on the block Mr Scott Simpson and the beautiful Alice Fowkes bringing us the best in R&B, Popcorn and all round tasty 60's sounds!

Also as usual Ethan, Dek 1 and guests be spinning sweet Soul, Funk & Crossover upstairs under the guise of "Brothers & Sisters"!

The venue is Positively 4th Street (...four minutes from Warren Street, Euston Square or Mornington Crescent Tube stations):

https://www.positivel...uk/contact.html

Everything kicks off at 8pm and the night runs till 1am

And it is of course free!!!

2010_novemberpng_free_entry_x_1.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Views 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest dj dek one

please support this night, i for one do it for the love, and no wages, as i know others do too.

upstairs in the modern room, this month we have the legendary IAN JACKSON-THE DETROIT EXECUTIVE spinning an open minded set without the usual mod restrictions, so an across the board set of soul and funk and 70s and latin, with the usual hosts james cronshaw from soul jazz record shop, young gun ethan saunders, and camdens own funk deciple dj dek one-forty-five !

the basement acts, young and hungry are listed above.

Guest dj dek one

the venue is 5 mins walk from warren street tube towards camden along hampstead rd, or 15 from mornington cresent tube away from camden down hampstead rd.