cheshIre

saturday november 6 8pm-1am (maybe a liitle later) £4.00 door tax

THIS MONTHS GUESTS :

CARL & MARIA WILLINGHAM

DAWN CARMEN

KEV SPITTLE

RESIDENTS CHIC

PETE BEST

THE 2ND IN THE SERIES AND LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYBODY ON THE 6TH.

• Replies 40
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

junction 17

bradwall road

sandbach

cheshIre

saturday november 6 8pm-1am (maybe a liitle later) £4.00 door tax

THIS MONTHS GUESTS :

CARL & MARIA WILLINGHAM

DAWN CARMEN

KEV SPITTLE

RESIDENTS CHIC

PETE BEST

THE 2ND IN THE SERIES AND LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYBODY ON THE 6TH.

Wow Pete this is coming round quick dosn't seem 5 mins since you phoned us at 4 in the morning to check if Kev could still dj :yes::g: but to be fair to you it was 9 in the morning here just so happened we we're in Florida you should have seen the pair of us jump up out of bed :thumbsup:.

Anyway really looking foward to our first visit since you and Chic took over at J17 we we're both too tired to make the last one as we'd only just got back from our hols that day, oh and I've just realised the date it's our wedding anniversary so we'll be celebrating well I will doubt if Kev will even remember :thumbsup:.

Sharon

Guest Pete Best

thanks for eveyone's posts for junction 17. it's a quality line up for this month and one not to miss.

kev and sharon my apologies for your early morning phone call while you were away, when kev told me what time it was i thought his next words would have been f**k off. i think a wedding anniversary drink will be on me at j17.

cheers pete & chic.

hope to see a few of you at whitchurch tonight.

thanks for eveyone's posts for junction 17. it's a quality line up for this month and one not to miss.

kev and sharon my apologies for your early morning phone call while you were away, when kev told me what time it was i thought his next words would have been f**k off. i think a wedding anniversary drink will be on me at j17.

cheers pete & chic.

hope to see a few of you at whitchurch tonight.

It's ok Pete we we're laughing thinking what your face must have been like when you realised and I might add you wasn't the only person to ring in the middle of the night our Daughter did and she knew where we we're :ohmy::lol:.

Well looks like this is gonna be a good un with all the gang coming, Joan & Tony, Phil and Carl & Maria be great for us all to be out together it's been ages or seems it :lol:.

Sharon

Really looking forward to J17 - despite the fact that I can still hardly function after Lifeline ... awd git :wub:

Great line-up, superb venue and some of my fave folk heading down the M6. (Mace said he was coming as well)

Looks like young Jimmy C - aka the world's most sarcastic man and/or Buzz Lightyear - will be joining us too which is good news on the p*ssing myself laughing front.

All good, roll on ... thumbup.gif

Really looking forward to J17 - despite the fact that I can still hardly function after Lifeline ... awd git :wub:

Great line-up, superb venue and some of my fave folk heading down the M6. (Mace said he was coming as well)

Looks like young Jimmy C - aka the world's most sarcastic man and/or Buzz Lightyear - will be joining us too which is good news on the p*ssing myself laughing front.

All good, roll on ... thumbup.gif

you better get yourself right then Phil, your DJing at mine the night after. I'll see you at j17.

Ouch.... :wicked:

Phil, you'll be pleased to know that Des Parker is hoping to come, and will be picking me up en route.

Which means I can consume plenty of Newcy Brown & Scratchings.

After that little dig, I'll now make sure I sit right next to you for the last few hours of the night wink.gif

Apologies in the form of round black plastic discs with gold paper Fania labels could prevent this from happening :lol:

....and I still owe you for the Dennis Brennan P.M.

Tw@t :thumbsup:

Ouch.... :(

Phil, you'll be pleased to know that Des Parker is hoping to come, and will be picking me up en route.

Which means I can consume plenty of Newcy Brown & Scratchings.

After that little dig, I'll now make sure I sit right next to you for the last few hours of the night :D

Apologies in the form of round black plastic discs with gold paper Fania labels could prevent this from happening :yes:

....and I still owe you for the Dennis Brennan P.M.

Tw@t :)

everyone should be afraid, very afraid :hatsoff2:

hatsoff2.gifThanks for all the posts that have been put up.

Dont time come round fast.Weve got another superb line up for junction17 this saturday.

Kev Spittle- USOS

Dawn carmen- Leicesters finest

Carl and Maria Willingham- Top top sounds

Plus residents Chic and Pete

Out and about last weekend spoke to loads of people who said they were coming saturday ,so looks like it should be a packer.:hatsoff2:

Guest Pete Best

AS CHIC HAS SAID A BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR POSTING AND IT'S LOOKING LIKE A TOP QUALITY NIGHT AT J17.SURE TO BE PLENTY OF RECORDS FOR SALE THIS MONTH AND A LOT OF NEW FACES COMING OVER FOR THEIR FIRST VISIT. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYBODY ON SATURDAY, AND ITS GONNA WORK OUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

8.00-8.30 CHIC

8.30-9.30 PETE BEST

9.30-10.30 DAWN CARMEN

10.30-11.30 KEV SPITTLE

11.30-12.00 CHIC

12- FINISH CARL & MARIA

GONNA PLAY A FEW LESSER KNOWNS EARLY DOORS SO DON'T BE LATE:thumbsup:

CHEERS CHIC & PETE

hatsoff2.gifThanks for all the posts that have been put up.

Dont time come round fast.Weve got another superb line up for junction17 this saturday.

Kev Spittle- USOS

Dawn carmen- Leicesters finest

Carl and Maria Willingham- Top top sounds

Plus residents Chic and Pete

Out and about last weekend spoke to loads of people who said they were coming saturday ,so looks like it should be a packer.:lol:

Top Venue ! Hope to be joining the throng , yer canna fail with such a groovey line-up !!! CnC xx thumbsup.gif

Guest Pete Best

THE EQUIPMENTS LOADED AND THE RECORDS NEARLY SORTED OUT FOR LATER. LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING SOME QUALITY RARE TUNES A BIT LATER ON AND SEEING LOTS OF LIKE MINDED SOULS. THINK ITS GONNA BE A CRACKER.

ANYONE WANTING TO DJ IN THE NEW YEAR PLEASE GIVE YOUR DETAILS TO CHIC (ON THE DOOR TONITE) AS WE'VE GOT NO ONE BOOKED IN THE NEW YEAR AT THE MOMENT.

CHEERS PETE

THE EQUIPMENTS LOADED AND THE RECORDS NEARLY SORTED OUT FOR LATER. LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING SOME QUALITY RARE TUNES A BIT LATER ON AND SEEING LOTS OF LIKE MINDED SOULS. THINK ITS GONNA BE A CRACKER.

ANYONE WANTING TO DJ IN THE NEW YEAR PLEASE GIVE YOUR DETAILS TO CHIC (ON THE DOOR TONITE) AS WE'VE GOT NO ONE BOOKED IN THE NEW YEAR AT THE MOMENT.

CHEERS PETE

A rare occurrence that neither of us are at Jct17 tonight but I'm sure you'll forgive us missing this one. Will be a top night of tunes as usual and hello to the many people we know who'll be in attendance...........see you all next month and I'm sure Mr Birchall would love to grace the Jct17 decks again next year.......have a cracking night....... LLnKx

Source Advert