Share this source music forum post

soul source url
Guest\
Posted

They'd be a DJ short if you weren't Mart :rolleyes:

soul source url
Posted

Looking forward to coming down to Bournemouth and to a night of brilliant tunes - big thanks to Macca and Helen who will be putting us up for the night

Sue

soul source url
Posted

Sues playbox sorted,chat to Macca last night to finalise the souling apperitifs,last minute tickets for Kev Jones charity do in Glos Friday sorted.

So let the souling commence!

soul source url
Guest maccerafcb\
Posted

Will be great to see you both and im sure we will sink a beer or two as per usual, my first time at the Belvedere so lookin forward to hearing Sue and the other" ladies of soul". :lol:

soul source url
Posted (edited)

:lol:

Will be great to see you both and im sure we will sink a beer or two as per usual, my first time at the Belvedere so lookin forward to hearing Sue and the other" ladies of soul". :lol:

:lol:

Edited by Glawster

soul source url
Posted

Sues playbox sorted,chat to Macca last night to finalise the souling apperitifs,last minute tickets for Kev Jones charity do in Glos Friday sorted.

So let the souling commence!

We are looking forward to welcoming you to the Belvedere Hotel and with three different play boxes from the "LADIES OF SOUL" it equates to an enjoyable evening.

soul source url
Posted

Another short (epic journey ) for me , Wigan to Bournemouth via Sunderland approx 500 miles. Looking forward to the "ladies of soul" spinning their stuff :D .

I will only get there about 10---10.30 ,if i look jaded go easy on me :yes:beer.gif =:thumbsup:

WiganBrian.

soul source url
Posted

Another short (epic journey ) for me , Wigan to Bournemouth via Sunderland approx 500 miles. Looking forward to the "ladies of soul" spinning their stuff :D .

I will only get there about 10---10.30 ,if i look jaded go easy on me :yes:beer.gif =:thumbsup:

WiganBrian.

Buy a helicopter cut out the stress of the roads LOL - Bri be good catching up again,safe trip.

soul source url

Source Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.