01202 293336

• Replies 9
  • Views 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Tamlasue

Looking forward to coming down to Bournemouth and to a night of brilliant tunes - big thanks to Macca and Helen who will be putting us up for the night

Sue

Guest Glawster

Sues playbox sorted,chat to Macca last night to finalise the souling apperitifs,last minute tickets for Kev Jones charity do in Glos Friday sorted.

So let the souling commence!

Guest maccerafcb

Will be great to see you both and im sure we will sink a beer or two as per usual, my first time at the Belvedere so lookin forward to hearing Sue and the other" ladies of soul". :lol:

Guest Glawster

:lol:

Will be great to see you both and im sure we will sink a beer or two as per usual, my first time at the Belvedere so lookin forward to hearing Sue and the other" ladies of soul". :lol:

:lol:

Edited by Glawster

Sues playbox sorted,chat to Macca last night to finalise the souling apperitifs,last minute tickets for Kev Jones charity do in Glos Friday sorted.

So let the souling commence!

We are looking forward to welcoming you to the Belvedere Hotel and with three different play boxes from the "LADIES OF SOUL" it equates to an enjoyable evening.

Guest Glawster

Another short (epic journey ) for me , Wigan to Bournemouth via Sunderland approx 500 miles. Looking forward to the "ladies of soul" spinning their stuff :D .

I will only get there about 10---10.30 ,if i look jaded go easy on me :yes:beer.gif =:thumbsup:

WiganBrian.

Buy a helicopter cut out the stress of the roads LOL - Bri be good catching up again,safe trip.