Federation Soul Club Nottingham Saturday 6Th November

Arabica

FEDERATION SOUL CLUB

FEDERATION HOUSE

CLAREMONT ROAD

SHERWOOD RISE

NOTTINGHAM

NG5 1BH

BRINGING YOU THE BEST IN 60'S NORTHERN SOUL & MOTOWN.........100% VINYL....

8PM......1.00AM £4.00 OTD

GUEST DJ ANDY POWELL LOUGHBOROUGH.....

RESIDENT DJ'S.........GARY WALL (CO-PROMOTER) ... ROB SMITH ... SIMON ALSOP .... JIM ATKIN...

WE WELCOME ANDY POWELL TO THE FED FOR HIS FIRST VISIT AND JIM IS AWAY SO JOHNO WILL BE DOING THE 8PM SLOT, WE HAVE ANOTHER SHOT AT THE NEWLY LAID DANCE FLOOR WHICH HAS TO BE ONE OF THE BEST FLOORS IN NOTTINGHAM ,ROB WILL HAVE HIS RECORD BAR IN THE CHILL OUT ROOM SO ALL IS SET FOR OUR SOUL NIGHT AT THE REFURBISHED FED UP ON SHERWOOD RISE, WE HAVE A BIRTHDAY TO CELEBRATE NEXT SATURDAY DONT FORGET THE CAKE STEVE, AND WE WILL HAVE NEW YEARS EVE TICKETS ON SALE AND THEY ARE STARTING TO SELL JUST SEE MALL ON THE DOOR, ANYWAY WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING AND GREETING YOU A WEEK ON SATURDAY,

REGARDS McMALL...........CONTACT 07778797800..........:rolleyes:

NEW YERS EVE AT THE FED....8PM......2.30AM......£6.00...........FANCY DRESS OPTIONAL.....

Edited by Arabica
  • Replies 12
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Mall / Gaz Sorry cant be there but im sure its going to be a great night as usual. As said Jono is standing in for me and im sure he will do a sterling job. Bit gutted that im not going to be there when a first time guest is on as im always interested to hear what they play,never mind.

Also counting down to the big Fed New Year......its still 2:30am then Mall :thumbsup::rolleyes:

Hi Mall / Gaz Sorry cant be there but im sure its going to be a great night as usual. As said Jono is standing in for me and im sure he will do a sterling job. Bit gutted that im not going to be there when a first time guest is on as im always interested to hear what they play,never mind.

Also counting down to the big Fed New Year......its still 2:30am then Mall :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi Jim

2-30 on the ticket but last man standing may see sun up??????????:ohmy: have a good break looking forward to Jono's spot................

Regards Mall

Well the weekend is almost upon us yet again and its that time of the month for the FEDERATION SOUL CLUB to open its doors . Always a very good crowd in attendance and me for one can't bloody wait . See ya bright and early .......... Mark (Bam)

FEDERATION SOUL CLUB

FEDERATION HOUSE

CLAREMONT ROAD

SHERWOOD RISE

NOTTINGHAM

NG5 1BH

RESIDENT DJ'S.........GARY WALL (CO-PROMOTER) ... ROB SMITH ... SIMON ALSOP .... JIM ATKIN...

WE WELCOME ANDY POWELL TO THE FED FOR HIS FIRST VISIT AND JIM IS AWAY SO JOHNO WILL BE DOING THE 8PM SLOT, WE HAVE ANOTHER SHOT AT THE NEWLY LAID DANCE FLOOR WHICH HAS TO BE ONE OF THE BEST FLOORS IN NOTTINGHAM ,ROB WILL HAVE HIS RECORD BAR IN THE CHILL OUT ROOM SO ALL IS SET FOR OUR SOUL NIGHT AT THE REFURBISHED FED UP ON SHERWOOD RISE, WE HAVE A BIRTHDAY TO CELEBRATE NEXT SATURDAY DONT FORGET THE CAKE STEVE, AND WE WILL HAVE NEW YEARS EVE TICKETS ON SALE AND THEY ARE STARTING TO SELL JUST SEE MALL ON THE DOOR, ANYWAY WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING AND GREETING YOU A WEEK ON SATURDAY,

REGARDS McMALL...........CONTACT 07778797800..........biggrin.gif

NEW YERS EVE AT THE FED....8PM......2.30AM......£6.00...........FANCY DRESS OPTIONAL.....

Don't forget to save my Tickets mate

Also counting down to the big Fed New Year......its still 2:30am then Mall :lol::lol:

Hi Mall,

Driving beat coming down in force :lol: . KTF Bryn

FEDERATION SOUL CLUB

FEDERATION HOUSE

CLAREMONT ROAD

SHERWOOD RISE

NOTTINGHAM

NG5 1BH

REGARDS McMALL...........CONTACT 07778797800..........:D

Hi malc. :yes:

See you all tonight, go easy with that Magic Dust mate. biggrin.gif

David Dee :thumbsup:

Hi Jim

2-30 on the ticket but last man standing may see sun up??????????:thumbsup: have a good break looking forward to Jono's spot................

Regards Mall

I LIKE THE SOUND OF THIS GAME

Hi malc. :thumbup:

See you all tonight, go easy with that Magic Dust mate. :D

David Dee hatsoff2.gif

Hi dave

Will do got the Slipperine in the bag ...............just a wee dusting required mind you this new floor only requires dancers and i know we will get that at the Fed see you later,

McMall.............biggrin.gif

Hi dave

Will do got the Slipperine in the bag ...............just a wee dusting required mind you this new floor only requires dancers and i know we will get that at the Fed see you later,

McMall.............:thumbup:

Not too much on that new floor Mall - you may end up on your 'arris'! :Dlaugh.gif