Have British 45's Gone Through The Roof?

Mrtag

• Replies 19
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Yes but how easy is it for some venues.Just flip it over.2 for one as they say.They can take a 50 count box at that rate and bob's your auntie.

Anyway "Personally" is better.........Yvonne Baker is still the benchmark.:ohmy:

Very True! On All Counts! :yes:yes.gif

Social source share

JUST SEEN THIS ON EBAY £84!!! IN MANSHIPS BOOK AT £25 AM I MISSING SOMETHING?? :wicked::shades::ohmy:https://cgi.ebay.com/...9QQcmdZViewItem

Oooh.. I sincerely hope so !! And that prices are reflected proportionately for original 60's UK releases. 'Cos I'm just about to start listing loads of Motown & Stateside on the evil Bay..

Lots of demo's - not all serious pieces but some nice bits that you don't often see as promo's - Tamla Motown / Stateside / & London EP's will also be included in addition to some odds and sods - which include some nice picture sleeve ep's /45's (R&B Chart-makers EP's*****Reflections Stateside EP*****Temp's, and Kim Weston, UK pic. sleeve 45's*****Booker T. pic. cover 45*****Lou Johnson's London pic. sleeve EP*****etc etc..).

Plenty of foreign pic sleeve 45's & EP's too.. As well as a couple of Motown Mini-LP's with pic. covers.. And that's just for starters !!

Make note of Ebay user id : kam1ka2e - and have a browse every few days or so, to see the latest additions. Will be listing stuff almost non-stop, and it's gonna take me some time to get through them all. :wub::)

Some choice collector's items to be had - as well as lot's of bargains, I'm sure.. First batch of 20+ bits will be up early tomorrow evening.

Scans of discs and their sleeves, where relevant, will be included - as will sound files.. :D

Let's hope them prices keep rising !! :wub::D

:hatsoff2:

Social source share

Oooh.. I sincerely hope so !! And that prices are reflected proportionately for original 60's UK releases. 'Cos I'm just about to start listing loads of Motown & Stateside on the evil Bay..

Lots of demo's - not all serious pieces but some nice bits that you don't often see as promo's - Tamla Motown / Stateside / & London EP's will also be included in addition to some odds and sods - which include some nice picture sleeve ep's /45's (R&B Chart-makers EP's*****Reflections Stateside EP*****Temp's, and Kim Weston, UK pic. sleeve 45's*****Booker T. pic. cover 45*****Lou Johnson's London pic. sleeve EP*****etc etc..).

Plenty of foreign pic sleeve 45's & EP's too.. As well as a couple of Motown Mini-LP's with pic. covers.. And that's just for starters !!

Make note of Ebay user id : kam1ka2e - and have a browse every few days or so, to see the latest additions. Will be listing stuff almost non-stop, and it's gonna take me some time to get through them all. :wicked::D

Some choice collector's items to be had - as well as lot's of bargains, I'm sure.. First batch of 20+ bits will be up early tomorrow evening.

Scans of discs and their sleeves, where relevant, will be included - as will sound files.. :D

Let's hope them prices keep rising !! :shades::ohmy:

:hatsoff2:

Hi Johnny, I Will Be Watching Evilbay For Your 45's!! :wub::wub:
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

I've got over 100 British on Ebay at the moment including some rare pieces like an unplayed Lou Johnson Unsatisfied, they are barely doing anything more than a fiver each. Still, a hundred times five, better than a poke in the eye...

Bloody 'ell Pete!! I'd better start looking at your lists!!! :wicked:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!