Soul Albums For Sale - With Pictures & Sound Clips

I accept PayPal (and I don't add fees), but I am also open to other payment options if you have something else in mind.

Shipping is from Denmark. 1 LP within Europe = £7 and 2-3 LP's within Europe = £10.

Please check the sound clips. Many surprisingly good LP's for cheap.

PM or e-mail at: sebastianlarsen@hotmail.com

JaytheTechniques.jpg

Jay & The Techniques "Love, Lost & Found" (Smash) SEALES £20 Highly recommended 60's soul album. There are too many good tunes to point out. Please check the sound clip below.

Listen:

Cory.jpg

Cory Braverman "Fire Sign" (Phantom) NM/NM £12 Great rare 70's blue-eyed soul LP. Several nice tunes. Please check the sound clip below.

Listen:

Skyliners.jpg

The Skyliners "Same" (Tortoise) NM/VG++ £12 Great obscure 70s soul LP with two good tunes, "The Love Bug" and "We've Got Love On Our Side". Check the sound clip below.

Listen:

TouchofClass.jpg

Touch of Class "I'm In Heaven" (Midland International) SEALED £12 Highly recommended Philly soul. Great album with several nice tunes.

Flair-1.jpg

Flair "Stop, Look & Listen" (Metronome) NM/VG++ £10 Rare Danish LP recorded in the U.K. with musicians like Brian Bennett, Alan Parker etc., but I think that this was only released in Denmark and therefore difficult to find outside Denmark. Quite a unique release as this is probably the only soul LP by a Danish band. Nice 70s Dancer in "If You Really Love Me". Please check the sound clip below.

Listen:

NewBirth.jpg

New Birth "Behold the Mighty Army" (Warner Bros.) NM/VG++ £6 includes "Deeper" which is rare and in demand on 12", but the real stand out to me is "Your Love Is In My Veins". Nice 1976 album produced by Frank Wilson. Please check the sound clip below.

Listen:

Masqueraders.jpg

The Masqueraders "Love Anonymous" (ABC) NM/VG++ £6 Nice 70s album produced by Isaac Hayes. Includes nice tunes like "Modern Day Woman", "Be For Real", "The Bicentennial", etc. Please check the sound clip below.

Listen:

FirstChoice.jpg

First Choice "Amred And Extremely Dangerous" (Philly Groove) NM/VG++ £8 Great 70s Philly soul. Several nice tunes but I particularly like "Newsy Neighbors" and "Armed Adn Extremely Dangerous". Please check the sound clip below.

Listen:

GeneCHandlerLP.jpg

Gene Chandler "The Gene Chandler Situation" (Mercury) SEALED £8 Several nice 70s crossover dancers, but I really like "Simply Call It Love".

21stcentury.jpg

21st Century "Ahead of Our Time" (RCA) NM/NM £10 Great 70's soul by this child group.

Listen:

Mirage.jpg

Mirage "Princes of Love" (RCA) NM/VG++ £10 In demand 70s soul LP.

Listen:

Lonette.jpg

Lonette McKee "Lonette" (Sussex) NM/NM £8 "Do To Me" great 70s tune but there are plenty other great tunes. Please check the sound clip below.

Listen:

Delegation.jpg

Delegation "The Promise of Love" (Shadybrook) SEALED £12 Nice 70s group soul. Excellent album.

Listen:

LeroyHutson.jpg

Leroy Hutson "Feel The Spirit" (Curtom) SEALED £15 Classic album incl. "Let's Be Lonely Together", "Never Know What You Can Do" and "Lover's Holiday"

Impressions.jpg

Impressions "Preacher Man" (Curtom) NM/VG++ £8 Great 70s soul LP. Incl. "Preacher Man", "Find The Way", "Color Us All Grey", etc. Please check the sound clip below.

Listen:

MarcusMiller-1.jpg

Marcus Miller "Suddenly" (Warner Bros.) NM/NM £8 Superb modern soul album including "Lovin' You".

Listen:

BarbaraMasonBunnySigler.jpg

Barbara Mason & Bunny Sigler "Locked In This Position" (Curtom) VG++/VG+ £8 Great 70s album by this to legendary artists.

Listen:

Tymes-1.jpg

The Tymes "Turning Point" (RCA) SEALED £6 Nice 70s northern group soul.

Listen:

AlWilson-1.jpg

Al Wilson "I've Got a Feeling" (Playboy) SEALED £6 Superb album with many strong 70s dancers.

Listen:

MainIngredientBitter-1.jpg

Main Ingredient "Bitter Sweet" (RCA) SEALED £6 70s group soul.

Listen:

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!