New Century Soul Manchester Allnighter

Radcliffe Civic Suite,

Thomas Street

Radcliffe,

MANCHESTER,

M26 2UH

9pm till 8am

Main Hall

DJ's Andy Dyson, Kev Murphy, Steve Thomas, Bob Hinsley, Barry Maleady, Mick Lyons, Ted Massey,

Chris King, Paul McKay and ADY CROASDELL

Room Two

Three Before One: 10pm til 1am

with John Weston, Big Danny and Val Challoner

Then:

Steve 'Hoss' Watson's Rhythm & Blues Suite: 1am til 7am

DJ's Roger Banks, Bob Morris, Hoss, Steve Hiscock & Carol Jobson

Room Three

SOULVATION: 10pm til 3am

DJ's Neil Rushton, Steve Woomble, Geoff Allman, Sean Livesey and TERRY JONES

Then:

Soul Or Nothing: 3am til 7am

DJ's Steve Cato, Big George, Steve Green, Karl Heard, Sami and Heikki

£10 OTD with a £3 refund if you wish to leave before 3am

Info Contact Chris 07737 341585 Or Via our website www.newcenturysoul.co.uk

Visit this Event in Soul Source Events Guide for venue maps, street views,road and rail directions and more

Edited by Chris Waterman
  • Replies 167
  • Views 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Mrs Simsy

Ooh day after payday and no plans that weekend, could it be that for the first time in nearly 2 years i shall make it Manchester way?!:)

Line up looks top. Hope to make it!:hatsoff2:

We have two djs from the Finland soul sides club to play our little back den... Its been a few years since we have seen Heikki over here....

Also the Blakley funk bandit ,the Soul man of Gloucester and that bloke they call the Heard as been added too for a little late night set..

Soul Or Nothing.... 3am to 7am... Rare 60s/ crossover/ deep funk and ghetto grooves...

Heikki.... soul sides Finland...

Sami.. Soul Sides Finland...

Big George..

Steve Green..

Karl Heard...

We have two djs from the Finland soul sides club to play our little back den... Its been a few years since we have seen Heikki over here....

Also the Blakley funk bandit ,the Soul man of Gloucester and that bloke they call the Heard as been added too for a little late night set..

Soul Or Nothing.... 3am to 7am... Rare 60s/ crossover/ deep funk and ghetto grooves...

Heikki.... soul sides Finland...

Sami.. Soul Sides Finland...

Big George..

Steve Green..

Karl Heard...

What an exciting line up!

Guest Ste Brazil

Myself and Ms.Boogaloo will be in attendance, cant wait! Just one request, i get paid on the last day of the month so can you ensure you work future dates with that in mind-Thanks!

Guest Mrs Simsy

Looking forward to another great Manchester weekend ....... top line-up! Kylee, you'll love it, but you'll have to keep Ian out of the SoN room - it will only upset him!:hatsoff2:

:)

He just laughed when i read that.

Looking like we're definitely coming up. Better tell them to order the vodka in!:wave::lol:

Guest Mrs Simsy

I laughed as well Kylee but I'm not sure why... I think I should put my fizzy Pinot Grigio back in the fridge :huh:

:lol:

It was following a tongue in cheek discussion, i'll let Simsy explain when you see him.:lol:

Now Then, Now Then

If You Want It, I'll Play It Simon....

Geoff A.

Hi Geoff :yes:

I'm gutted that I can't make this Radcliffe :( where I know you, Neil & Steve will bring the house down yet again :thumbsup: not forgetting the welcome return of young Sean :thumbsup: plus Terry Jones thumbup.gif

I'm gonna miss such a good night and as I'm well North of the Border that weekend there's no way I can even sneak a peak :( :(

Enjoy yourselves, but please don't tell me how good it was :(

Ali x

Guest Marcelle

Oh Dear ..... now what excuse can I use this time NOT to have to work :shades: ....... Birthday Done on a number of occassions :thumbsup: hmmmm any reasonable suggestions will be greatly appreaciated .... PLEASE so if anyone is celebrating anything & would like a "Party Hanger Oner" im your woman lol xx

oh PA back on track so :thumbsup: problems with sound .... though cant say that for the "3 Stooges" pmsl xx

Guest Chris Waterman

Near enough got everything sorted for Saturday night, just a little reminder that we now start at 9pm and run til 8am and record dealers, we only have a couple of tables left, so please pm or text request for space.

Will post up DJ times for all rooms a little later this week

till then

Chris W

HI Chris

Will be there pal. Together with the Bolton Crew ... Some old faces coming to Radcliffe for first time.. gonna be a great night.

Regards and Respect .... Brent and Ethan.

Ps X to the party hangeroner ( Marcelle your becoming a fallen woman ... lol )

Guest Mrs Simsy

Oh Dear ..... now what excuse can I use this time NOT to have to work :thumbsup: ....... Birthday Done on a number of occassions :hatsoff2: hmmmm any reasonable suggestions will be greatly appreaciated .... PLEASE so if anyone is celebrating anything & would like a "Party Hanger Oner" im your woman lol xx

oh PA back on track so :yes: problems with sound .... though cant say that for the "3 Stooges" pmsl xx

:D

What about you're organising a wedding and theres lots of very important people helping you who are all in the bar/record area/on the dancefloor and you need to speak to them immediately and all night?:thumbsup:

I've tied it in with a live (nearly) appearance on the Craig Charles Radio 6 show so will give it a shout out there, early doors.

Ady

Oooh, hark at you you name dropper :hatsoff2: Only kidding, what a lovely thought Ady :thumbsup:

looking forward to the 3 before 0ne room...............coooome on danny pull the stops out as we know ya can....... ya mate tezza :hatsoff2::yes::D

I'm going to keep my beady eye on you Babcock... just to ensure you enjoy yourself :thumbsup: Well, I would if I knew who you were... :thumbsup:

Now Then, Now Then

If You Want It, I'll Play It Simon....

Geoff A.

I can't wait for this one! The South Yorkshire Soul Searchers have booked then sens into the bath house in Barnsley and we will all be clean n ready for this mega Nighter! Dolly, you can get a bath with me if you want Hun xx. (Do you want me to pick you up? Give me a ring)

Marcelle it's my birthday on the 24thn no fuzz please, just cake and strippers!

Geoff thanks in advance for Ron Hall and the Muthafunkaz "the Way You Love Me".

He's still with us, thank God and it's his metalwork I possess!

I know he still with us ... Thought you meant one of those rare 8" transcription acetates pal.... lol

I,m not too good on sizes ....

Been calling I ____________________________________________________________________I 6" for about 40 years

Regards and Respect Brent

With Ady C and Paul "The G'uvnor" McKay doing the honours it looks like a trek from the deep south is in order. Steve T & Co please reserve a couple of seats at the Welsh Embassy table, we'll see you there about 1am after watching Wales stuff the All Blacks at Cardiff :thumbsup:

Taff

Oh fantastic... not seen Mr McKay or Helen for far too long. Will be lovely to catch up :thumbsup:

Source Advert