• Replies 167
  • Views 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest proudlove

Saturday afternoon down to Stoke to watch the Rip Roaring Potters against the Sheiks millionaires,then home,ablute and the massive 3 mile journey to Radcliffe...............bring it on.................................................

Steve.

looks like there is plenty going on all 3 rooms look great.

i'll be running round like a headless chicken :D

Like most others except me... main room til 1, then to room 2 followed by room 3 at 3 :thumbsup:

Can't wait for Mr Jones to make his Radcliffe debut ...and the same applies for the long overdue return of Sean Livesey.

Line Up in the SOULVATION room - that's the one with the twelve inchers...

1OPM - GEOFF ALLMAN

10.30 - STEVE WOOMBLE

11 -NEIL RUSHTON

11.30 - TERRY JONES

1AM - SEAN LIVESEY

1.30 - GEOFF ALLMAN

2.00 -STEVE WOOMBLE

2.30 - NEIL RUSHTON

3AM - FINISH

All the Best,

Neil

Guest Marcelle

:D

What about you're organising a wedding and theres lots of very important people helping you who are all in the bar/record area/on the dancefloor and you need to speak to them immediately and all night?:lol:

:yes: you Kylie xxx cant believe I didnt think of that rolleyes.gif & its so true there`s DJs to speak to & addresses to get oh & im meeting James for an hour to discuss the venue plans oh & im recovering from pneumonia oh & hmmmmm im sure thats enough to be going on with for now :lol::thumbsup: xx

Can't wait for Mr Jones to make his Radcliffe debut ...and the same applies for the long overdue return of Sean Livesey.

Line Up in the SOULVATION room - that's the one with the twelve inchers...

1OPM - GEOFF ALLMAN

10.30 - STEVE WOOMBLE

11 -NEIL RUSHTON

11.30 - TERRY JONES

1AM - SEAN LIVESEY

1.30 - GEOFF ALLMAN

2.00 -STEVE WOOMBLE

2.30 - NEIL RUSHTON

3AM - FINISH

All the Best,

Neil

FANTASTIC line up Neil :thumbsup:

It's gonna be AWESOME & I'm sorry that I can't share it with you all this time :yes: My favourite 12 inchers :lol: :lol: all in the one room.

Bring the house down again thumbup.gif & I'll see you Boxing night, if not before.

Lots of love

Ali x

P.S. Love to Marie also x

Some old skool anthems that will be coming your way in the Soulvation room...

WHISTLE BUMP -DEADATO

ALWAYS THERE WILLIE BOBO

BLACK IS THE COLOUR - WILBERT LONGMIRE

WATCHING YOU - SLAVE

I NOW YOU, I LOVE YOU - CHAKA KHAN

MUSIC IS MY SANCTUARY - GARY BARTZ

PRANCE ON - EDDIE HENDERSON

NOBODY KNOWS - ASHFORD & SIMPSON

WE GOT THE FUNK -, POSITIVE FORCE

All the Best,

Neil

Can the Manchester people in this thread keep us up to date weather wise? In fact, anyone en-route from Wilts to Manc would be good... hope the roads stay clear!

thin k the worst of it North East and the East Coast Karen although it did say most of the country will have had a sprinkling by the weekend. Roads should be fine although ice will be a problem. I haven't seen a gritter out yet :D

Thanks Karl... not worried about Motorways as they're pretty well used. Just hope where I live isn't affected as it's about 20 miles of country roads before I hit a motorway. Anyway, I'm sure the Soul God will be looking down upon all of us for Saturday :D

Thanks Karl... not worried about Motorways as they're pretty well used. Just hope where I live isn't affected as it's about 20 miles of country roads before I hit a motorway. Anyway, I'm sure the Soul God will be looking down upon all of us for Saturday :D

Highways Agency or Traffic England two sites to check for traffic conditions...as well as Met Office. North West shouldn't be too bad, same for South, well not as bad as North East.

Well I'm hoping that Lindsay's coming, that'll weight down the front end a wee bit more. If there's two other's wanting a lift en-route I'm sure I'll be able to taxi you there/back :D

Highways Agency or Traffic England two sites to check for traffic conditions...as well as Met Office. North West shouldn't be too bad, same for South, well not as bad as North East.

BBC Weather Manchester, no snow forecast till next Tuesday and than it's only a light covering.

We have an extra hour on Saturday...

Soul Or Nothing room will be from 3am to 8am... not 7am as listed...

That will work better for this event with extra guests.....

djs....

Big George,

Heikki, ( Soul sides, Finland )

Sami, ( Soul Sides, Finland )

Steve Green,

Karl Heard

and myself

Its great playing the last shift after a weekend without little sleep and many beers, i get requests for a tune callled the slipmat... :thumbsup::rolleyes:

Drive safe folks and see you all there.... :D

We have an extra hour on Saturday...

Soul Or Nothing room will be from 3am to 8am... not 7am as listed...

That will work better for this event with extra guests.....

djs....

Big George,

Heikki, ( Soul sides, Finland )

Sami, ( Soul Sides, Finland )

Steve Green,

Karl Heard

and myself

Its great playing the last shift after a weekend without little sleep and many beers, i get requests for a tune callled the slipmat... :thumbsup::rolleyes:

Drive safe folks and see you all there.... :D

Brilliant... means we don't have to join the Muggles for an hour afterwards :lol:

Looking forward to saturday night ,all things in place - all musical tastes catered for in the 3 rooms ,all welcome new and old friends . A guarented safe and friendly enviroment .One of the busiest record bars with international sellers again this time.. worth hiring a snow moblle from mr murphy although the weathers gotta be real bad to stop niter goers that's for sure .. forecast looks decent enough for saturday... see you all there !

Safe journey up - stick or no stick. :thumbsup:

I'm not packing my sharp stick this time Tabs.... I know I forgot at Rugby but it was one hell of a road trip and you caught me in 'numb' mode having just arrived :thumbsup:

No problem getting stuck in Manchester.

I just want to be able to make it. :lol:

Yes, I will be there, see you Sat.thumbsup.gif

P.S. with no snow forecast, it will be about 3ft deep.laugh.gif

Guest SoulmanGeoff

I luv Radders! It's ace! No hangups....

early spot kinda (ahem) 'modern' (maybe....)....

later spot kinda (ahem) 'modern' (maybe....)

Or summat like that anyhow....

(Sorry for the youtube posts - kill me whydontcha!!)

See you at the bar!...

Looks like Mr. Woomble & I will be playing an hour of QUALITY Modern / Crossover Soul between 10 & 11 tomorrow night so if you fancy a bit of Nostalgic 70's type SOUL why don't you join us for the First hour of SOULVATION, Then of course we've got Messrs Rushton & Livesey & our Special Guest Mr. Terry Jones.

ROOM 3 You Know It Makes Sense LOL

Guest Chris Waterman

Hi All,

First off a massive BIG apology to Ted Massey, I had got my wires crossed and put Ted on this months flyer, we and I mean me knew Ted would have, to have a later spot, Ted has his commitments early doors at the Stables, so when I got the times a little earlier this evening, with no space for Ted this month, I knew I had messed up big style. Ted will still be joining us after his spot in Wolverhampton, so a big thank you to Ted, for still wanted to come up after I delivered the kick in the shins.

We will look to have Ted in the main room at the Jan niter and maybe in another room playing something a little different, on Boxing night, if I can sort with others involved.

That said we have a line up that should fill any venue in the country, on any given night.

This month along with our residents we are joined by Wigans Mick Lyons and Notts Chris King, both have been behind the decks at Radcliffe before and both have delivered full dance floors, we also have two up from some place called London!

First off Paul McKay who is well known on the London scene and beyond will be tempting you to leave your seats for a little southern style soul.

Our main guest in the main room for the night is Ady Croasdell, its been seven long years since Ady has DJ'ed in Manchester for New Century and we are sure after he gets over his nose bleed and gets accustomed to the air up north, he will entertain you with some monster 100 club floor fillers.

We open room two this month with 'The Three Before One' with John Weston, Val Challoner and Big Danny, this room is really taking off and Hoss and his gang seem to have the right mix to carry the room on in to the wee small hours.

Stevie's S.O.N room has a wonderful European feel this month, as Steve and Big George are joined by Finland's Sami & Heikki, Gloucester's Steve Green and Sheffield's Karl Heard.........yea, I know, the last two are not really European, but poetic licence and all that!!

The SOULVATION room along with Geoff, Neil and Steve are welcoming back Sean Livesey and one of the main men on the modern scene Mr Terry Jones, if that line up don't rock your boat, then Radcliffe deffo is not for you.

Main Room Times

9.00pm til 10.00pm Little Tommy

10.00pm til 11.00pm Les Harrison

11.00pm til 12.00am Kev Murphy

12.00am til 01.00am Paul McKay

01.00am til 02.00am Chris King

02.00am til 03.00am Ady Croasdell

03.00am til 04.00am Mick Lyons

04.00am til 05.00am Andy Dyson

05.00am til 06.00am Bob Hinsley

06.00am til 07.00am Steve Thomas

07.00am til 08.00am Kev Murphy

Don't forget if you are passing and want to support the Gang down at the Stables you can get a stamp and get into the niter for £5,

Hope to see some of you up in Sunny Manchester tomorrow.

Til then

Chris W

Edited by Chris Waterman

Chris/Andy, can you book some table space for me and Beggsy.

John will be there early on, I'll be arriving around midnight :D

Would prefer a spot where I can take the p*ss out of as many folk as possible, but in hindsight it might be better nearer the toilets cus Beggsy can't hold it like he used to do.....

......bless :thumbsup::D

Guest Chris Waterman

Chris/Andy, can you book some table space for me and Beggsy.

John will be there early on, I'll be arriving around midnight :D

Would prefer a spot where I can take the piss out of as many folk as possible, but in hindsight it might be better nearer the toilets cus Beggsy can't hold it like he used to do.....

......bless :D:D

Toilets, Piss, just need to remember the name that begins with P and I will have just the place for you :thumbsup:

see you tomoz Chunky

Some old skool anthems that will be coming your way in the Soulvation room...

WHISTLE BUMP -DEADATO

ALWAYS THERE WILLIE BOBO

BLACK IS THE COLOUR - WILBERT LONGMIRE

WATCHING YOU - SLAVE

I NOW YOU, I LOVE YOU - CHAKA KHAN

MUSIC IS MY SANCTUARY - GARY BARTZ

PRANCE ON - EDDIE HENDERSON

NOBODY KNOWS - ASHFORD & SIMPSON

WE GOT THE FUNK -, POSITIVE FORCE

All the Best,

Neil

Damn silly shifts, can't make this one, but will be thinkin' about you all,:yes:

Edited by Peter
Guest Chris Waterman

Room Two DJ Times

Three Before One: 10pm til 1am

10.00pm til 11.00pm Val Challoner

11.00pm til 12.00am John Weston

12.00am til 01.00am Big Danny

Then:

Steve 'Hoss' Watson's Rhythm & Blues Suite: 1am til Close

01.00am til 02.00am Roger Banks & Hoss

02.00am til 03.00am Steve Hiscock & Carol Jobson

03.00am til 04.00am Bob Morris