Guest Chris Waterman

• Replies 167
  • Views 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I'm not sure exactly where it's from, but would be very surprised if it was New York - more likely somewhere a bit sunnier, I think.

but I suspect very very unlikely to be the rusty and upsetters that came up on my google search on sunday even though they are certainly from summier climes.

We had a fab time, despite the unscheduled 2 hour stop at Hilton Park services en route. Thanks to Anton & everyone who tried to rescue us. Faulty coils are the bane of my life :D Refreshing to see how many people had braved the weather and turned up, good on yer.

What a joy to hear Crozzer in the main hall and Terry Jones perform one & a half hours of his magic in the Soulvation room. Thanks for the Paramount Four & Harvey Averne Ady - you were right, took me from my current dotage back to my perky 100 Club teens in the space of 3 minutes :lol: Young Livesey was also great, as always, and Paul from Ireland made my night by playing Prophecy's Rain In My Life in the last hour, not to mention Memphis Train, what a hoot - reckon the Cakeboy Pete Eccles has resurrected that one across the country after a long absence as I've heard it out several times in the last few weeks.

Imberboy Queerden was great value as the birthday boy, and it was lovely to meet Cathy and the friendly folk from Tipperary on their first trip to Radders. You can bring that young man with the nice eyes back next time too please Cathy. His name escaped me as I was too busy mentally scribbling him onto the crumpet list :D

Apologies to everyone I talked complete bollocks to, particularly Reg & Carl Hanson. I was even aware it was utter shite as I was talking, but not only were you able to translate it into humanspeak, you were able to reciprocate in the same vein, lol. Ms Karen S.G. Viaducts, you did come in for some Sarf Larndon baiting, but you deserve it lass :( The snow has somewhat hampered my efforts to interview potential new boyfriends for you this week, but if I haven't found you one by Saturday I'll lend you one of mine :yes:

Tee x

We had a fab time, despite the unscheduled 2 hour stop at Hilton Park services en route. Thanks to Anton & everyone who tried to rescue us. Faulty coils are the bane of my life :D Refreshing to see how many people had braved the weather and turned up, good on yer.

What a joy to hear Crozzer in the main hall and Terry Jones perform one & a half hours of his magic in the Soulvation room. Thanks for the Paramount Four & Harvey Averne Ady - you were right, took me from my current dotage back to my perky 100 Club teens in the space of 3 minutes :lol: Young Livesey was also great, as always, and Paul from Ireland made my night by playing Prophecy's Rain In My Life in the last hour, not to mention Memphis Train, what a hoot - reckon the Cakeboy Pete Eccles has resurrected that one across the country after a long absence as I've heard it out several times in the last few weeks.

Imberboy Queerden was great value as the birthday boy, and it was lovely to meet Cathy and the friendly folk from Tipperary on their first trip to Radders. You can bring that young man with the nice eyes back next time too please Cathy. His name escaped me as I was too busy mentally scribbling him onto the crumpet list :D

Apologies to everyone I talked complete bollocks to, particularly Reg & Carl Hanson. I was even aware it was utter shite as I was talking, but not only were you able to translate it into humanspeak, you were able to reciprocate in the same vein, lol. Ms Karen S.G. Viaducts, you did come in for some Sarf Larndon baiting, but you deserve it lass :( The snow has somewhat hampered my efforts to interview potential new boyfriends for you this week, but if I haven't found you one by Saturday I'll lend you one of mine :yes:

Tee x

Ha ha, I like that....I was also in talk bollocks mode...my excuse is I don't get that often :-)

Guest Marcelle

Sorry not been on before today (took to my bed with the return of the dreaded pneumonia on Sunday & stayed there till now ..... ok I know no symphany as its all my fault LOL)

As usual I didnt get to experience all DJs spots .... but I do tend to get a running report off one of the many people who like to keep me informed of what im missing !!!

so im guessing that there was something for everyone .... thanks to the DJs xx

Well maybe we didnt provide EVERYTHING as we did forgot to provide "a punch bag" for the TIT who took the door off SILLY MAN next time you want to kick something im sure Chris, Andy or Kev would provide a knee cap or too for you ...... pmsl or better still come and see me !

As previously said its GREAT seeing & talking to so many young ones .... lets keep them "wanting more" ......

and even though numbers where a little down rooms were busy & yet again we had New faces turn up ....

Big thanks to my Saviours Steve & Lydia Thomas .... who stepped in without having to be asked to help me on the door when unfortuntly our Claire was taken poorly xxx

NYE tickets went well ..... though my apologies to all I "said NOT NOW too" I know Chris sorted you all out eventually lol xx

so heres to Boxing Night ..... xxx

ps Thanks to Chris for his Djing Spot (just for me) whilst doing sound checks ..... xoxoxox

I know all too well my friend, but it was just an inside joke nobody understood (There`s another band called Rusty and the Upsetters that`s from Jamaica)

I`ll get mi coat;)

I got your joke as I know of the jamaican group. It was good catching up and meeting you in Mancunia , great stuff :thumbsup:

Come over to Berlin soon mate !

Marc

Ms Karen S.G. Viaducts, you did come in for some Sarf Larndon baiting, but you deserve it lass :yes: The snow has somewhat hampered my efforts to interview potential new boyfriends for you this week, but if I haven't found you one by Saturday I'll lend you one of mine :D

Tee x

I think I understood what was going down as I'm a South London bred'n'born too :yes: Thanks for the offer but I don't like to share :yes:

Marcelle, glad you're feeling better. I fell with a mild flu, even my hair hurt! :D

We had a fab time, despite the unscheduled 2 hour stop at Hilton Park services en route. Thanks to Anton & everyone who tried to rescue us. Faulty coils are the bane of my life :yes: Refreshing to see how many people had braved the weather and turned up, good on yer.

What a joy to hear Crozzer in the main hall and Terry Jones perform one & a half hours of his magic in the Soulvation room. Thanks for the Paramount Four & Harvey Averne Ady - you were right, took me from my current dotage back to my perky 100 Club teens in the space of 3 minutes :D Young Livesey was also great, as always, and Paul from Ireland made my night by playing Prophecy's Rain In My Life in the last hour, not to mention Memphis Train, what a hoot - reckon the Cakeboy Pete Eccles has resurrected that one across the country after a long absence as I've heard it out several times in the last few weeks.

Apologies to everyone I talked complete bollocks to, particularly Reg & Carl Hanson. I was even aware it was utter shite as I was talking, but not only were you able to translate it into humanspeak, you were able to reciprocate in the same vein, lol. Ms Karen S.G. Viaducts, you did come in for some Sarf Larndon baiting, but you deserve it lass :D The snow has somewhat hampered my efforts to interview potential new boyfriends for you this week, but if I haven't found you one by Saturday I'll lend you one of mine :D

Tee x

It was i who played prophecy " rain in my life ", i was double decking with Paul, maybe you could not see me in that dark corner :yes: A real joy to play that out again.... Good to see you T, love the hair :yes:

Irish man with the eyes.... That be John i think :D

It was i who played prophecy " rain in my life ", i was double decking with Paul, maybe you could not see me in that dark corner :yes: A real joy to play that out again.... Good to see you T, love the hair :yes:

Irish man with the eyes.... That be John i think :yes:

and it sounded great steve took me back to the aqua bar ...thumbsup.gif

I think I understood what was going down as I'm a South London bred'n'born too :yes: Thanks for the offer but I don't like to share :yes:

Hmm, we still need to do a little work with you on the man thing Karen - though you already possess the main qualification required for attracting fellas on the soul scene - a pulse :D

Call me old-fashioned, but perhaps, when in the presence of handsome young Catholic men with nice eyes, new to the area, it might be best not to shout 'I'M NOT A DYKE! I LIKE D**K!'.

Just an observation :yes::D

Irish man with the eyes.... That be John i think :D

Well that cheeky tinker took full credit for it as well! Or maybe I was just bolloxed :yes:

Lovely to see you too sweets - the last few hours in the Soul or Nothing room were top drawer x

Hmm, we still need to do a little work with you on the man thing Karen - though you already possess the main qualification required for attracting fellas on the soul scene - a pulse laugh.gif

Call me old-fashioned, but perhaps, when in the presence of handsome young Catholic men with nice eyes, new to the area, it might be best not to shout 'I'M NOT A DYKE! I LIKE D**K!'.

Just an observation ph34r.gif:)

It's better than the tattoo I considered for my forehead Tee! :D

Source Advert