Keighley, Okeh Soul Club

5th anniversary at this magnificent venue , Victoria Hall Keighly, BD21 3JN, see events calendar for details, I know Graham is producing a cd, lots coming up from Lancs,Rolls etc. special guest Gordon Toole from Big club, also John and Alex Simms and that fantastic sound system, also myself Roman. Dedicated modern room, great night, Wizard of Ooze.

• Replies 5
  • Views 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

see you there roman got andy reynard making a debut spot with his crossover &70s etc set in the modern room

dave

Be good to see you there, always a quality room with you guys good luck to Andy, night should be a packer, lots of interest from Burnley area. Looking forward to seeing lots of pals from Yorks. Roman

5th anniversary at this magnificent venue , Victoria Hall Keighly, BD21 3JN, see events calendar for details, I know Graham is producing a cd, lots coming up from Lancs,Rolls etc. special guest Gordon Toole from Big club, also John and Alex Simms and that fantastic sound system, also myself Roman. Dedicated modern room, great night, Wizard of Ooze.

Hi Roman, i`ll have to try and over to one of the Keighley nights believe it`s a very good night, but to much on for this one. Hope you have a great night though, see you at greenlands a week a friday :hatsoff2:

KTF Pete

Hi Roman, i`ll have to try and over to one of the Keighley nights believe it`s a very good night, but to much on for this one. Hope you have a great night though, see you at greenlands a week a friday :thumbsup:

KTF Pete

Hi Pete, yes its a great venue and the crowd are up for fun and no problem throwing a couple of newies in as well as old favourites, rounding up a crew from Burnley, we are at Masonic tonght