Prestwich, Fairways Lodge

A brilliant night, music went just as we envisaged, quality X over, big beat ballads, toss in a nice classic, and some stuff not played much, a true party atmosphere. Add to that people enjoying the restaurant, sports and beauty facilities, and finally a great trad. English breakfast. Thanks to all that travelled from Burnley Blackburn areas, Yorks, and NOT LEAST THOSE OF YOU FROM MANCHESTER, pretty well everyone pleaded for another event , so it would be a crime not to, look out for future dates, only problem is how do we get everyone in it only holds 100 or so. By the way all 40 rooms went, not all to those attending the event so book room and ticket at same time to avoid dissapointment. Special thanks to Steve and Natalie at Fairways and all djs, Roman,

• Replies 5
  • Views 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

A brilliant night, music went just as we envisaged, quality X over, big beat ballads, toss in a nice classic, and some stuff not played much, a true party atmosphere. Add to that people enjoying the restaurant, sports and beauty facilities, and finally a great trad. English breakfast. Thanks to all that travelled from Burnley Blackburn areas, Yorks, and NOT LEAST THOSE OF YOU FROM MANCHESTER, pretty well everyone pleaded for another event , so it would be a crime not to, look out for future dates, only problem is how do we get everyone in it only holds 100 or so. By the way all 40 rooms went, not all to those attending the event so book room and ticket at same time to avoid dissapointment. Special thanks to Steve and Natalie at Fairways and all djs, Roman,

Wow thats brilliant for a first event ! well done look fowrad to the next one

Wow thats brilliant for a first event ! well done look fowrad to the next one

Welcme home, we had a really nice atmosphere, a decent crowd, I will let you know dates for 2011 soon, thanks for your support Carmel, I'Me a bit bushed this weekend done 3 gigs Burnley, Keighley and sunday at Gingers Ritz Ballroom, two next w;end Padiham Town Hall and Greenlands , onwards and upwards' but I think burnout threatens, see ya Roman