Seen All Those Signed Contracts Going Through

Dean

I'm sure this will annoy someone, not my intention. Thought it interesting enough to share.

Have you seen those signed contracts going through ebay

https://cgi.ebay.com/Earl-Van-Dyke-Signed-Contract-Motown-Northern-Soul-Wow-/390258578132?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5add3952d4

That one is a Earl Van Dyke, Motown contract. Loads of interesting items.

Please could I ask people not to bid on the Eloise Laws Love Factory from the seller, I was thinking of trying to get that cheap.

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Wow. $103 with 4 days to go.

I've got something similar here though it isn't signed. Thought it was a piece of tat. Am Fed of Musicians contract between Henry Cosby and Motown. For 3 hours work with Henry and various others inc Ashford, Jamerson,Coffey, Van Dyke. Includes names,addresses and social security numbers. In fact I've been drawing Earl's pension for the past two years!

Henry got $170 for 3 hours and the rest got $85.

For a nice offer I'd let this go.

ROD

Social source share

Wow. $103 with 4 days to go.

I've got something similar here though it isn't signed. Thought it was a piece of tat. Am Fed of Musicians contract between Henry Cosby and Motown. For 3 hours work with Henry and various others inc Ashford, Jamerson,Coffey, Van Dyke. Includes names,addresses and social security numbers. In fact I've been drawing Earl's pension for the past two years!

Henry got $170 for 3 hours and the rest got $85.

For a nice offer I'd let this go.

ROD

Several others are still $9.99 no bids, Vibrations, Ron Butler, Originals, Cody Black, James Carr, Candi Staton, JJ Barnes. Earl van Dyke seems to be attracting most attention. I thought they were interesting.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!