New Ones Inc Sammy Gaha, Bill Brandon, Royal Esquires, Syl Foreman, Sunday, Originals, ++++++

Raresoul45s

Hi all

Here's this month's first batch of new arrivals and some very nice pieces there are. Thanks to all who made offers and bought records this week, we had a lot of interest on the Tranells, Brooks Brothers and The Trends and a few other biggies we brought to you earlier this week.

These records were sold on commission for a client who took advantage of our very generous 10% commission including fees option we advertised a couple of weeks back. Without wanting to blow our own trumpet to loud we sold all of these records within four hours of them arriving on my desk and achieved very very good prices. Needless to say our clients were very happy. The fee of 10% is fixed and is open to all, although the one caveat is that the record has to be worth at least £300 to £400 minimum.

Obviously we can't guarantee we will always be able to turn the records around as quick as that that'll always be determined by other factors but if you're looking for a fairer deal when selling your rare 45s drop me a line to discuss in more detail.

Heres the new ones for this week.

Volumes That Same Old Feeling Impact demo SOLD

Royal Esquires Aint Gonna Run formerly a $1000 tune

Bill Brandon Whatever I Am Brilliant X over dancer

Syl Foreman Before I Leave You Baby Bargain priced classic nighter sound

Sunday Aint Got No Problems Gonna be a biggie one day

Sammy Gaha Thank You Always in demand and rarely seen

Delegates Of Soul I'll Come Running Back SOLD

Bobby Bland Shoes SOLD

Originals Goodnight Irene All Time Classic

Williams & Watson Find Yourself Somebody To Love Cracking Tune

A FEW RARER REISSUES AS WELL

Sandi Sheldon Gonna Love MY Baby Okeh 2nd issue from 1972

Buster & Eddie Cant Be Still BRILLIANT Anyone got an original I'll have it.

Ronnie Mcneir Sitting In My Class First And Rare Convincing Counterfeit Of This iconic 45

SPECIAL OFFERS

FRANK DELL

DEALERS

REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON THESE

Plenty more to come this month including some great unknowns, Classics and rarities so keep looking.

Remember all payment methods taken and records always posted same day as long as payment is made before 4pm.

LINK https://raresoul45s.c...35f0652422538b3

Thanks for Now Darren

Edited by BROWNIE
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source