• Replies 58
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Are Butlins still going??

Phil They Own The Metropole At Blackpool and I think a few other hotels!! plus Bognor Regis (cyrils Bro) Minehead and Skegness I do believe they closed down Colditz & Stallag 13 A good few yrs ago!! :thumbsup::yes: Atb Mate John :D

Edited by mrtag
Social source share

Are Butlins still going??

They are, and I spent the last couple of Xmas' there with family and friends which was quite fun. They went through similar issues about 10 years ago with many of their sites closing. They've only got 3 sites left now and I think these have been redeveloped to try and attract future clientele. Butlins is owned by the Bourne Leisure group who also owns Warner hotels and the Haven holiday parks.

Edited by John Reed
Social source share

It’s business as usual at the Midnight Hour 10th Anniversary Soul Weekend at Prestatyn Sands Holiday Park in March 2011.

Following the announcement that Pontin’s had been placed in administration, KPMG the appointed administrators, have confirmed that it is business as usual which includes the Midnight Hour 10th Anniversary Soul Weekend.

They have underlined their commitment to ensure that the company continues to operate as normal whilst they seek a new owner and guests who have bookings for the event next March will not be affected.

For the latest news on the fantastic line up at this special 10th Anniversary go to https://www.soul-weekenders.co.uk and, if you’ve not booked yet, ring 0844 576 5949

:lol:thumbsup.gif

Edited by S&M
Social source share

It's business as usual at the Midnight Hour 10th Anniversary Soul Weekend at Prestatyn Sands Holiday Park in March 2011.

Following the announcement that Pontin's had been placed in administration, KPMG the appointed administrators, have confirmed that it is business as usual which includes the Midnight Hour 10th Anniversary Soul Weekend.

They have underlined their commitment to ensure that the company continues to operate as normal whilst they seek a new owner and guests who have bookings for the event next March will not be affected.

For the latest news on the fantastic line up at this special 10th Anniversary go to https://www.soul-weekenders.co.uk and, if you've not booked yet, ring 0844 576 5949

:lol: :lol:

Good News :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Still ok?

no problems ,Is this still going ahead , love to meet up with Benny again , got to know him through my space and sorted a few contacts for him .

biggrin.gif

cheers

Edited by gibber
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert