Cleethorpes Weekender

Guest Kolla

Guest Kolla

The weekender has now sold out completely.

There are no day or weekend passes available on the door so please DON'T show up unless you've booked / reserved in advance.

Cheers and have a wonderful time.

• Replies 5
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I have a paid for a weekender ticket an unfortunately cant now go. As its sold out someone may be interested in taking this. If your interested drop me a line at mormar44@tiscali.co.uk.

The weekender has now sold out completely.

There are no day or weekend passes available on the door so please DON'T show up unless you've booked / reserved in advance.

Cheers and have a wonderful time.

Jees.

can remember the first one when there was hardly anybody there on the friday night and if I remember, that weekend was a Euro championship as well??

I'm sure we watched England in the old 'Rum Runner' just up from the station in Clee and woke up with a 6 foot tall plastic rabbit in the chalet. Beery weekends though so I may be wrong.

If them things didn't need condemning before we got there, they did after.

Scotty

I posted earlier to say that I have a weekender pass available as I will be out of the country. I can also arrange accomadation on Thorpe Caravan Park if needed (you'll have to share with the 3 lads I was going with). Any interest contact me on:

mormar44@btopenworld.com

Thanks