**bradford Rarer & Underplayed Soul Events**

soul45s

Look forward to supporting Matt and the Move On style (long as no more snow) ..............have heard the Attic before too and promises to be a great nite thumbsup.gif

PS Have left all my cds at home, so anyone fancy doing me one to break up the return journey be much appreciated biggrin.gif

Looking as though Attic vs Move On could be a regular occurence!!!Cant wait to meet up with them again,and i hear Adam's coming?

Dancers from the start anyone? Mixed the box up with rnb,funky,and classics .....yes.gif

Must have lost my Batcave badge on some shenanigans somewhere.......:hatsoff2:

Edited by KevH
  • Replies 109
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I've been given the all clear to go tonight and am going to chauffer Matt upto Bradford, look forward to seeing you all later :yes:

Look forward to supporting Matt and the Move On style (long as no more snow) ..............have heard the Attic before too and promises to be a great nite thumbsup.gif

PS Have left all my cds at home, so anyone fancy doing me one to break up the return journey be much appreciated biggrin.gif

Hi Kev,

I've got a couple of my compilations CDs you can have for the drive home.....free with every £50 you spend on records from my sales :thumbsup::thumbup:

Guest Matt Male

Ok... playbox filled, ready to go. Adam picking me up at 6.30. Hope to be there not long after 8. :thumbsup:

If we're late, blame my driver :yes:

Really looking forward to it, thanks again for inviting me Paul, see you later on.

So can i claim Killa as a Move On super-sub since he used to be a resident? :thumbup:

Guest rosemary

Ok... playbox filled, ready to go. Adam picking me up at 6.30. Hope to be there not long after 8. :thumbsup:

If we're late, blame my driver :yes:

Really looking forward to it, thanks again for inviting me Paul, see you later on.

So can i claim Killa as a Move On super-sub since he used to be a resident? :thumbup:

Yep, Super Sub Killa sounds good to melaugh.gif

see you soon, mince pies are waitinglaugh.gif

If we're late, blame my driver :thumbup:

So can i claim Killa as a Move On super-sub since he used to be a resident? yes.gif

Definately not - he's a ringer!! We're not giving you any advantages :huh:

Should be there around same time :yes:

Yep, Super Sub Killa sounds good to melaugh.gif

see you soon, mince pies are waitinglaugh.gif

Sorry Rosemary, we won;t be coming over now . We have got to pick up Liam in Manchester. He is doing some late night filming for Uni.

PM me your address, not got it anymore. I will send you photo disc in post.

Yours Dave & Lou. x

Guest rosemary

Sorry Rosemary, we won;t be coming over now . We have got to pick up Liam in Manchester. He is doing some late night filming for Uni.

PM me your address, not got it anymore. I will send you photo disc in post.

Yours Dave & Lou. x

Will miss you bothyes.gif

will message you address tomorrow

take care xxxxx