Walls Of Heartache - Saturday 27Th November

Davekd

Walls of Heartache is back on Saturday 27th November for a Charity night, with all proceeds going to the leading national mental health membership charity 'Rethink'.

Special guest DJ for the night is Paul Franklin, joining residents Richard and Dave behind the decks.

As usual we are at the Cavern Wine Bar, Forest Road, Walthamstow E17

£5.00 on the door, £4.00 members - 9.00pm to 2.00am

Hopefully some of you can come and join us and help raise money for this worthy cause.

Cheers,

Dave

• Replies 5
  • Views 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Dave - Really looking forward to this.

I am going to really dig deep for a neat selection of semi-knowns, a splash of oldies and sprinkle of X-over.

I had the pleasure to spin at the last Rethink do and we had a cracking night with a really friendly crowd and everyone up for it on the dance floor

This chairty means a lot to me especially with my own mum sufering from dimentia.

Hope to catchup with friends old and new.

Please come and show your support before all the christmas trees go up (oh, too late already then)

All proceeds going to Rethink.

Dave - Really looking forward to this.

I am going to really dig deep for a neat selection of semi-knowns, a splash of oldies and sprinkle of X-over.

I had the pleasure to spin at the last Rethink do and we had a cracking night with a really friendly crowd and everyone up for it on the dance floor

This chairty means a lot to me especially with my own mum sufering from dimentia.

Hope to catchup with friends old and new.

Please come and show your support before all the christmas trees go up (oh, too late already then)

All proceeds going to Rethink.

Nice one Paul - looking forward to spinning some tunes with you again and all for a good cause too.

Dave

Walls of Heartache is back on Saturday 27th November for a Charity night, with all proceeds going to the leading national mental health membership charity 'Rethink'.

Special guest DJ for the night is Paul Franklin, joining residents Richard and Dave behind the decks.

As usual we are at the Cavern Wine Bar, Forest Road, Walthamstow E17

£5.00 on the door, £4.00 members - 9.00pm to 2.00am

Hopefully some of you can come and join us and help raise money for this worthy cause.

Cheers,

Dave

Have a great nite Dave & hope you're packed out for a very worthy cause.

Sorry can't make it but should be there in december :yes:

Dave

Source Advert