The Orwell Boys Are Back

Bazm

The Sound Of The ORWELL returns as the original promoters present

A Night Of Quality Crossover and Modern Soul with The Original Orwell DJ's

Barry Maleady, Steve Plumb, Flanny and Steve Connor on

FRIDAY 26th NOVEMBER 2010

8.30 thru 1am (Bar Till 12.30)

This will be a superb night featuring music from all eras.....70's / 80's Modern Soul, 60's / 70's Crossover and Soulful 'Little Label' Selections....

A Real 'Accross The Board' Soul Event!

Admission £6.00

For more Info go to www.soulmusic.co.uk

The Ridgeway Arms is just off the main A6 near Blackrod/Horwich and is located centrally to Wigan / Bolton / Chorley and 5 mins off M61 (Reebok) 1 min from Blackrod train station (loads of B&B's within 5 mile radius)

Edited by BazM
  • Replies 24
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This will be a superb night featuring music from all eras.....70's / 80's Modern Soul, 60's / 70's Crossover and Soulful 'Little Label' Selections....

Admission £6.00

The Ridgeway Arms is just off the main A6 near Blackrod/Horwich and is located centrally to Wigan / Bolton / Chorley and 5 mins off M61 (Reebok) 1 min from Blackrod train station (loads of B&B's within 5 mile radius)

GREAT TO BE BACK CANT WAIT FOR FRIDAY got a family room booked for four with breakfast for £60 cant be bad

the venue has got a lot going for it its superb and ideal for this type of music

sadly as its a Friday, we're not gonna be able to make this one boys - though all being well (and if the rumour of it being on a Saturday is correct) we'll manage an appearance at the next one...

PM me the dates as soon as you have them as I have to plan well in advance these days!

looking forward to a new adventure with you fellas :unsure:

Admission £6.00

Juis listenin to tthe 'Just Soul' boys Tats and Sean on Solar Radio and cant wait for Friday to continute the groove..............Crossove Friday here we come!

sadly as its a Friday, we're not gonna be able to make this one boys - though all being well (and if the rumour of it being on a Saturday is correct) we'll manage an appearance at the next one...

PM me the dates as soon as you have them as I have to plan well in advance these days!

looking forward to a new adventure with you fellas :D

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr never mind will miss you lots babe :lol: think saturday will be on the cards for future promotions methinks .

just got back from thorne and a fun time was had by all we will continue that vibe for next friday if poss

see you soon

Brian x

Just booked a room at the Clugston Arms and really looking forward to Friday....Btw after midnight (27th) it will be Nickys birthday, Shame she doesn't drink :thumbsup::shades::thumbsup::thumbup: :thumbup: no.gif .

Blake

who are you trying to fool laugh.gif will be a pleasure spending time in both of your company the first drink is on Steve Plumb :thumbup:

GREAT TO BE BACK CANT WAIT FOR FRIDAY got a family room booked for four with breakfast for £60 cant be bad

the venue has got a lot going for it its superb and ideal for this type of music

I don't think i'd like to share with a room with you Bri , not since I found about your Nigella Lawson fettish this weekend :lol:

Let us know if you get a Saturday date in the future :hatsoff2:

Dave & Louise

Edited by Louise

Cant make this one fellers

But as I told Flanny will defo try and get to the next one.

One of my favourite set of Djs and if you can carry on the ethos from the Orwell nights then I will be a regular visitor .

What with this and Just Soul nights I feel spoiled allready !

Adam

Oh go on then :thumbsup:

Just back from hols and now really looking forward to The Ridgway this Friday :thumbsup:

Cheers

Steve

HI STEVE, FLANNY AND CO. MIGHT GET TO THIS ONE IF I CAN GET RID OF MI CRUTCHES!!!. MATTY SAYS HE MIGHT EVEN HITCH A LIFT SO FLANNY I HOPE YOU HAVE PLENTY OF SPACE FOR A FEW MEASURES OF THE FALLING DOWN WATER :):lol::)

ROY

Guest 7SEVENS7

We are sooo jealous we can't be there with you all. Good luck with the first night and hope it a packer. Can you get the dates sorted for next year ASAP may be able to make one (or two).

Don't know how you'll go on Steve without Paddy's input but try your best!!

Liz n Paddy

x

One of my favourite set of Djs and if you can carry on the ethos from the Orwell nights then I will be a regular visitor .

Adam

We'll do our best for you fella, then we can get the Boro boys over in 2011

Yes, the Orwell ethos will well and truly be carried on :thumbsup:

Cheers

Steve

HI STEVE, FLANNY AND CO. MIGHT GET TO THIS ONE IF I CAN GET RID OF MI CRUTCHES!!!. MATTY SAYS HE MIGHT EVEN HITCH A LIFT SO FLANNY I HOPE YOU HAVE PLENTY OF SPACE FOR A FEW MEASURES OF THE FALLING DOWN WATER :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :boxing:

ROY

Hi Roy

Glad your op went well mate :D

Be great to see you shuffling on The Ridgway dancefloor!

Hope to see you & Wendy on Friday

Cheers

Steve

We are sooo jealous we can't be there with you all. Good luck with the first night and hope it a packer. Can you get the dates sorted for next year ASAP may be able to make one (or two).

Liz n Paddy

x

Hi L n P

You're right, it won't be the same without Paddy's invaluable input :thumbsup:

Won't be the same without you, let's hope it's a goodie, then we can tempt you over here in 2011?

Cheers

Steve

HI STEVE, FLANNY AND CO. MIGHT GET TO THIS ONE IF I CAN GET RID OF MI CRUTCHES!!!. MATTY SAYS HE MIGHT EVEN HITCH A LIFT SO FLANNY I HOPE YOU HAVE PLENTY OF SPACE FOR A FEW MEASURES OF THE FALLING DOWN WATER :thumbsup::lol:laugh.gif

ROY

Roy your wish is my command pint of baileys for you and a triple of the old gentleman jack for moi :thumbsup:

Adam

you have been excused i have your signed sick note of your mum :thumbsup: see you soon buddy

Liz n Paddy

x

thanks paddy give my love to Liz hope to see you soon . vive la France but not in the footy :thumbsup: