Stevens & Foster

Anybody got a copy of Stevens & Foster "I Want To Be Loved"? No idea what label lit's on or how much it goes for (if it ever comes up). I heard it on a Goldmine 70s CD. Fantastic tune and I've never seen a copy anywhere. Any dealer I've spoken to about it has never heard of the record.

Paul Davis

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 10
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I've got this on a double album from Soul Supply along with a few other 70's rarities,King Tutt,Pages,Flame'n'King,True Image etc.Does anyone have an Inkling how much A Stevens and Foster would go for?Come on John,right up your street this one :-)))

Just listening to the new Temptations cd,absolutely f***in essential.BUY IT.Also had the new Steve Harvey comp through today.'Devalicious'previously unreleased tracks.This also comes highly recommended.

Cheers

Pete

Social source share

Stevens and Foster is on Jeree records I think, and when it comes up for sale is between £50 - £100. Class tune that I've been after myself for ages and keep missing out on when it does show up. It's perfect for the funky house boys to sample the piano from, I'm surprised nobody has done it yet.

Jordi

Social source share

Guest LeoLyxxx

Stevens and Foster is on Jeree records I think, and when it comes up for sale is between £50 - £100. Class tune that I've been after myself for ages and keep missing out on when it does show up. It's perfect for the funky house boys to sample the piano from, I'm surprised nobody has done it yet.

Jordi

Is it on Jeree? I thought it was Jerri, the same as Tony Troutman amongst others.. might be worng..

best

Leo

Social source share

Heard somebody play it in the modern room at Cleethorpes on Saturday, didn't recognise him. Sounded great and the first time I've heard it played out.

Social source share

• 1 month later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!