Spirit Of 76 Soul Club - Halesowen

Well the damp foggy night didn't stop a great crowd turning up for the 1st night at Hill & Cakemoor for Spirit Of 76 soul club..

This is a great venue for northern soul large dance floor and great accoustics I'm sure this will go on from strength to strength.

We have a strong DJ line up with Little Scotty, Snowy, Jamo and Gaz Lees spinning the tunes and the dance floor was full all night.

So onwards and upwards we go the next one Fri 17th Dec come and join us.

Gaz

• Replies 4
  • Views 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi Gaz

Glad the first night went well. sorry we couldn't make this, only heard about it last night on Jenny Wilkes radio WM show and I had already arranged to go to a work do.

We defininately intend to be at the next one! We know the venue, in fact we are just down the road! so for once we won't even have to drive.

Hope the new soul night goes from strength to strengh, see you on 17th Dec.

Jo

:unsure:

Jo Prinsen

Hi Gaz

Glad the first night went well. sorry we couldn't make this, only heard about it last night on Jenny Wilkes radio WM show and I had already arranged to go to a work do.

We defininately intend to be at the next one! We know the venue, in fact we are just down the road! so for once we won't even have to drive.

Hope the new soul night goes from strength to strengh, see you on 17th Dec.

Jo

:thumbsup:

Jo Prinsen

Jo thats good nothing better than being able to roll down the street to a venue eh.

You'll be most welcome come and say hello.

Gaz