New On-Line Radio Show Today 5.00 Pm

I will be starting my regular soul radio show on Sunday, 21st November. 17.00 til 19.00 Listen live on-line or after the event at www.thisisthecat.com . The first hour will be club classics/Northern/Motown and the second hour will be Rare Northern stuff/crossover etc etc. The show will run every week...Hope you can join me or listen after the event.

Email the studio at studio@thisisthecat.com .Promoters,please send me your "Whats on" info to chris.soul@btinternet.com

In time i will have a special guest DJ in the studio, probably start with some local DJs/collectors, just let me know if you are local and interested in appearing, playing 5 of your fave tunes and having a chat about your history on the scene etc.

Please remember this show starts on Sunday 21st November and runs every Sunday from 17.00 til 19.00. If you miss the show you can listen later by using the "listen again" feature. www.thisisthecat.com

Cheers, Chris.

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Cheers Joan, All seemed to go ok, a few schoolboy errors but not bad for a first time!

Anyone wanting to listen again can do so thru the website www.thisisthecat.com select Sunday at 17.00 or 18.00 from the calendar (ignore the show title, it still says Sports update!)

Thanks to everyone who emailed in.

Chris

ps. Same time next week

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!