soulcrew

Christmas Cracker of a night

Northern Soul and Motown Night

Barnsley Metrodome

Queens Ground

Barnsley

S71 1AN

Monday 27th December 2010

Large secure parking with cctv monitoring, Massive dance floor, A sound system to blow your mind, venue accommodating 1,000 plus. Late bar, record dealers welcome, but please book beforehand so that we can accommodate. No entry after 10.30pm

Guest DJ's Sam Evans, Rob Wicks and Smudge Smith

Chillout Room with Mark and Geordie plus Guests

Resident DJ's Yocky , Nel , and Alex Simms

Starting at 7.00pm untill 2.00am, £4.00 on the door 7 Hours of pure Northern Soul.

FREE CHRISTMAS DRAW ON THE NIGHT

Please feel free to contact us on

Yocky 07956 666962 07956 666962

Nel 07940 073609 07940 073609

Joy 07939 575692 07939 575692

We hope you all enjoy. Looking forward to seeing you all there

KTF

Alex, Heather , Nel, Jean, Yocky and Jx

Edited by soulcrew
  • Replies 67
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Barnsley Metrodome

Queens Ground

Barnsley

S71 1AN

Large secure parking with cctv monitoring, Massive dance floor, A sound system to blow your mind, venue accommodating 1,000 plus. Late bar, record dealers welcome, but please book beforehand so that we can accommodate. No entry after 10.30pm

Guesting In The Chill Out Zone this time - Chris Dalton :lol:

Barnsley Metrodome

Queens Ground

Barnsley

S71 1AN

Starting at 7.00pm untill 2.00am, £4.00 on the door 7 Hours of pure Northern Soul.

KTF

wave.gif Hi soul crew just got back from the sunny hunny weekender shades.gif great to be on the same bill as Yocky, :rolleyes: but better still to double decking with him on sunday afternoon, had a great time what a great friend to have with great tunes to lol :D:yes::lol: so see you all soon soulfun and love Sam Evans

me and jean wont be there for this one , itle be a fantastic night though cos it allways is at the pleasure dome ,so we are gonna take this opportunity to wish everyone a fantastic christmas and a peacefull and soulfull wonderfull new year , xxxxxxxhatsoff2.gif

Guest smudgesmith

smudge great to see you over the weekend pal fantastic spot friday much of the same on the 27th mate c u soon yocky and joy

Huh You called me a rude word after my last set at the weekender :lol:

:thumbsup:

Guest smudgesmith

It wer only yorkshire banter smudge ps that wer nowt to what i got off coops when i had finished pal see you on the 27th soulcrew

Love ya really Yoks X!

Hi soulcrew sam's soul fun bus is now full and ready for the trip to the metrodome see you on the 27th have a great xmas, :yes: Nel and jean have a great time in oz see you both soon , soulfun and love sam and andy. xxxxxx

hey up sam looks like its gunna be a good one remind me to lower the decks so everybody can see you ha ha looking forward to seeing you all from nuneaton see you soon yocky and joy ktf

me and jean wont be there for this one , itle be a fantastic night though cos it allways is at the pleasure dome ,so we are gonna take this opportunity to wish everyone a fantastic christmas and a peacefull and soulfull wonderfull new year , xxxxxxxhatsoff2.gif

Nel , you are becoming a reet jetsetter all that way and ya may bump into Keith Walker , hes on walkabout in OZ with Pat :thumbsup:

take a rowing boat too

Edited by Naughty Boy

Nel , you are becoming a reet jetsetter all that way and ya may bump into Keith Walker , hes on walkabout in OZ with Pat :D

take a rowing boat too

Nel a jet setter ? more like an Irish setter :D

Have a great time down under Nel and Jean : give the pony a sugar lump from me .

Malc

i think you should make the effort, charter a plane and get back to the chuffing freezing yorkshire weather and NOT be sunning it out there with loved ones, BBQs and beer.

get your priorities right young man!

i think you should make the effort, charter a plane and get back to the chuffing freezing yorkshire weather and NOT be sunning it out there with loved ones, BBQs and beer.

get your priorities right young man!

First Nel is called a jet setter , now a young man : where will it end I ask myself :thumbsup:

Malc

Guest smudgesmith

me fly a plane coops ,bloody hell pearl harbour all over again ,people thought them kamikazi fellas were mad they aint seen nothin hatsoff2.gif

Nel,"them kamikazi fellas",are they the ones that dont wear undies?

Hey yeh Smudge that way " WHEN HE CRASH LANDS THERE WILL BE NO SKID MARKS ON HIS RUNWAY " :thumbsup::thumbsup::yes::lol: :lol:

Mek sure you dont over shoot the run way smudge at the metrodome and land on the finest football ground in the country OAKWELL the ground of ledgends you mite be overwelmed after watching the posh for so long looking forward to having you rob sam and simon at the pleasure dome lots of interest and just to remind folks its pay on the door with a free raffle with great prizes including a signed pair of nells under keks HA HA see you all on the 27th the soulcrew.

Mek sure you dont over shoot the run way smudge at the metrodome and land on the finest football ground in the country OAKWELL the ground of ledgends you mite be overwelmed after watching the posh for so long looking forward to having you rob sam and simon at the pleasure dome lots of interest and just to remind folks its pay on the door with a free raffle with great prizes including a signed pair of nells under keks HA HA see you all on the 27th the soulcrew.

I have heard that Nel has forgone underpants in favour of thongs .

He wears them back - to - front , and still has " coverage " :hatsoff2:

Malc

now that IS serious.... i've heard him thing a thong before and it don't thound pwetty! ohmy.gif

obviously you have never had to enduerer a double bed at blackpool with nel like i have without being rude on s\s you can fit mine in a mini disc box you would need a bloody lp case for nel poor bugger is traped at heathrow airpot en route to oz hope he gets there soon see you all on the 27th yocky

obviously you have never had to enduerer a double bed at blackpool with nel like i have without being rude on s\s you can fit mine in a mini disc box you would need a bloody lp case for nel poor bugger is traped at heathrow airpot en route to oz hope he gets there soon see you all on the 27th yocky

I have been thinking about Nel and Jean being stuck at Heathrow , the poor buggers .

When the news comes on , I am expecting - nay wanting - Nel to have been interviewed , and doing a Victor Meldrew :lol:

See you all on the 27th .

Happy Christmas .

Malc

Guest BrandySistaShirl

I have been thinking about Nel and Jean being stuck at Heathrow , the poor buggers .

When the news comes on , I am expecting - nay wanting - Nel to have been interviewed , and doing a Victor Meldrew :lol:

See you all on the 27th .

Happy Christmas .

Malc

i hope they get off soon we were with nel friday and he was so excited then.........we thought he would bust.

i wish they would interview him.....by gum that would liven t.v up.yes.gif

looking forward to the 27th.

have a safe happy healthy chrismas.

and may nel and jean soon be winging thier way to thier family.biggrin.gif

shirl.......the good brandy sister.biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifx

Wishing you a merry Christmas from all at Route61,

Fozzie.

Route 61 soul night Niagara Road Sheffield S6 1LU

Resident DJ's Steve Foster & Soulman Martin

Tuesday 28th December with guest DJs John Barnsley and Mark Hopes

Barnsley Metrodome

Queens Ground

Barnsley

S71 1AN

ant

KTF

hatsoff2.gifcant wait for this to come around , always a cracking nite wi cracking people and A1 music , team tarn sure know how to put a brilliant night on , merry xmas everyone and see you all there

regards mickey2dinners

Elnel and the lovely Jeanie are now airbourne to Oz after 3 days at Heathrow airport. Will keep you intouch when they land in Oz. J x

I will lay odds that the air at Heathrow was as blue as the sky they will be under in OZ , and possibly Nel will have thrown in the odd cuss word as well :D

Malc

thumbsup.gifso glad they finally got off, cant wait to know they are there , they been counting the days for this , nel cuss words whistling.gifwhistling.gifsee ya all soon merry xmas

Slightly off tangent Mickey , but when is the next Swinton Vic ?

Malc

Had a text this morning at 7.15am from Elnel and the lovely Jeanie. "Here at last . Wot a bloody journey x " Yeaaaaaay let the party begin for them Merry Christmas to all the Family in Oz . Jx and Yocky

thumbsup.gifthars great news to here , so glad they finally down under , be good see that smile back on their faces , merry xmas nel & jean love ti you both and yr family x

lover from mickey

thumbsup.gifthars great news to here , so glad they finally down under , be good see that smile back on their faces , merry xmas nel & jean love ti you both and yr family x

lover from mickey

Just had this emailed from OZ .

Taken by Jean , the photograph shows Nel getting into the Christmas spirit down under as The Jolly Swagman .

The beard ? grown during the wait at Heathrow ........

Malc

post-5097-0-93078500-1293042293_thumb.jp

Well must say looking forward to a night at the metrodome with some of my homeboys , spinning a few sounds guzzlin plenty of ale. I reckon smudge can buy the 1st round too wink.gif

whilst there is a full rosta around the sYorks region with some good events reckon Metrodome is well worth some festive frivolities

Edited by Naughty Boy

Gunna try to get to this one always enjoy it at the Metro...will be goin to the Grange(rotherham) night after tho both Crackin nights! In which I beleive Yockys the guest!

Might have to push boat out and go to both...if ar lass will let me lol

Guest smudgesmith

Well must say looking forward to a night at the metrodome with some of my homeboys , spinning a few sounds guzzlin plenty of ale. I reckon smudge can buy the 1st round too :)

whilst there is a full rosta around the sYorks region with some good events reckon Metrodome is well worth some festive frivolities

I will gladly purchase the first one Robert lolthumbsup.gif