Kay Gee Bee, Sheffield

Guest Barry Holland

Guest Barry Holland

Yet another year goes by of fantastic northern soul tunes at the KGB. :lol: Now celebrating our 11th anniversary on saturday Dec. 11th. 2010. :lol:

Kicking off with myself playing a mixed bag of classic northern and some rarer things thrown in as well.:D

Next up, Charlie from the Victory Club,:rolleyes: playing classic 60's club sounds.:D My old mate, Paul (Ace) Richards,:thumbup: who's been with me since day one, playing classic 60's and 70's northern and motown.:D

Welcoming back, next up is Woody :lol: from the Robin Hood at Brierley, playing some great records from that great collection of his.:thumbsup:

Myself finishing the night off with classic northern, motown floorfillers.:thumbsup:

8-00p.m. - 1-30a.m.beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif

£2 Admisssion

100 anniversary C.D.'s to give away on the night.:thumbsup:

Thanks for everyone's continued support, see you on the night. Barry and Ann, KGB, KTF.:thumbsup:

NEW YEARS EVE.

After the great time we had last year, we've been asked back again for this years New Years celebration.:thumbsup:

The night was just like a friendly family atmosphere, with great music.:yes::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Same as last year, this will be ticket only, at £5 per ticket, which, like last year, we will put a bit of party food on etc.

8-00p.m. - 1-00a.m.beer.gifbeer.gifbeer.gif

D.J.'s yet to be announced.

Tickets available from myself via either p.m. me;

or e-mail me at, barry.holland497@sky.com

or phone; 01142490174

Tickets on sale at next KGB. 11th anniversary night, and possibly a few soul nights inbetween. :thumbsup:

Thanks all for reading and will see you out and about soon, Barry and Ann, KGB, KTF.:thumbsup:

Edited by Barry Holland
  • Replies 15
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Barry Holland

Hi Barry and Ann

After missing the november event at the last minute we're definitely want to make this anniversary one.

Free CD, excellent djs and food!

See you soon

Andy and Sheila

Ey up Andy and Sheila, sorry to disappoint you, but the bit of scran will be on the New Years do.:yes: Hope you can make that one as well.:thumbsup: Will sort a spot out for next year as well, soon.:thumbsup: All the best, see you soon, Barry, KGB, KTF.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Guest Barry Holland

Just a reminder about the 11th anniversary this sat. Dec. 11th.:thumbsup: Also, anyone wishing to attend the New Years Eve do, it is by ticket only.:lol: Tickets will be on sale this saturday, :( or by any of the above numbers.:lol: Barry, KGB, KTF.:lol::(:huh:

Just a reminder about the 11th anniversary this sat. Dec. 11th.:thumbsup: Also, anyone wishing to attend the New Years Eve do, it is by ticket only.:lol: Tickets will be on sale this saturday, :( or by any of the above numbers.:lol: Barry, KGB, KTF.:lol::(:huh:

Aye up Baz looking forward to the KGB this saturday mate 11 years I it takes dedication mate and thats what you and Ann have cant wait for Saturday see you then pal. :lol:

Hi Barry,

it's a real honour to be asked to do a guest spot for you at one of my favorite venue's that's run by a great couple :lol: . Eleven year's is a fantastic acheivement by anybody's standard's, just goes to show what popular night it is at Abbeydale & that all the hard work you've put in over year's has certainly paid off, realy well done to you & Ann :D:( .

Looking forward to seeing you both & the rest of the gang Saturday :no: , cheer's Woody :lol: .

post-9117-0-87691400-1291679892_thumb.jp

Guest Barry Holland

Aye up Baz looking forward to the KGB this saturday mate 11 years I it takes dedication mate and thats what you and Ann have cant wait for Saturday see you then pal. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind words Al. :thumbsup: Yeh haven't seen you for ages. Looking forward to saturday.:lol:

Dedication, oh, oh, dedication. Gonna change my name to Roy Castle (lol).:lol: :lol:

See you all sat. Barry, KGB, KTF.:lol::D :D

Guest Barry Holland

Hi Barry,

it's a real honour to be asked to do a guest spot for you at one of my favorite venue's that's run by a great couple :thumbup: . Eleven year's is a fantastic acheivement by anybody's standard's, just goes to show what popular night it is at Abbeydale & that all the hard work you've put in over year's has certainly paid off, realy well done to you & Ann :thumbup: :thumbup: .

Looking forward to seeing you both & the rest of the gang Saturday :ohmy: , cheer's Woody beer.gif .

post-9117-0-87691400-1291679892_thumb.jp

Thanks for the kind words Dave,:yes: allways a pleasure to have you D.J. at the KGB.:thumbsup: You are welcome back anytime.:yes: I'll give you a bell later but are you still stopping over with us? If so, do you want your usual hot water bottle with the teletubbies furry cover! :yes::lol: :lol: (LOL) See you sometime saturday, all the best, Barry, KGB, KTF.thumbsup.gif:D:thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind words Dave,:wave: allways a pleasure to have you D.J. at the KGB.:D You are welcome back anytime.:yes: I'll give you a bell later but are you still stopping over with us? If so, do you want your usual hot water bottle with the teletubbies furry cover! :yes::lol: :lol: (LOL) See you sometime saturday, all the best, Barry, KGB, KTF.:wub::yes::thumbsup:

Ssshhh :shhh: , tell everybody Baz :D .

It's alway's a pleasure to be behind the deck's at the KGB :no: & it's alway's a great night when i'm out with the Sheffield crowd, great people & great company :thumbup:. Should land at your's round about Tea Time, talkin' of Tea Time am i still supposed to keep quiet about the Steak :shhh::unsure::lol:.

See you & Ann Saturday pal, Dave :thumbsup:

Guest Barry Holland

Ssshhh :wub: , tell everybody Baz :lol: .

It's alway's a pleasure to be behind the deck's at the KGB :lol: & it's alway's a great night when i'm out with the Sheffield crowd, great people & great company :ohmy:. Should land at your's round about Tea Time, talkin' of Tea Time am i still supposed to keep quiet about the Steak :g::lol: :lol:.

See you & Ann Saturday pal, Dave :lol:

Looking forward to your spot on saturday Dave.:lol: Hopefully be a good turnout now the weather's eased off a bit. :D

THE STEAK is the best kept secret in sheffield 6. :shhh: We've only got chops this time.:yes: See you saturday, all the best, Barry, KGB, KTF.:D:ohmy: :ohmy:

P.S.

Once again a reminder to anyone who hasn't been before, we are in the smaller function bar, next to the original ballroom. Entry from the front of the building, not the side as it used to be, thanks again.

Guest Barry Holland

All the best on the anniversary night Barry n' Ann ! we are at Stoke , the pull is too strong to resist :lol:

you have worked hard for your superb results at the kay Gee Bee ... we will be visiting next year as always ...

ktf ... Pete n' susan x

No probs Pete, hope you have a great time at Stoke.:D Thanks for the kind words and hope to see you and Susan soon.:lol: Will try and get to yours sometime in new year,:ohmy: all the best, Barry, KGB, KTF.:lol: :lol: :D

Looking forward to your spot on saturday Dave.:hatsoff2: Hopefully be a good turnout now the weather's eased off a bit. thumbsup.gif

THE STEAK is the best kept secret in sheffield 6. :shhh: We've only got chops this time.:yes: See you saturday, all the best, Barry, KGB, KTF.:lol::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

P.S.

Once again a reminder to anyone who hasn't been before, we are in the smaller function bar, next to the original ballroom. Entry from the front of the building, not the side as it used to be, thanks again.

Chopps are mega,

looking forward to that :thumbsup: , just thought Baz, if Al's reading this as well i can see there being an extra place for tea :lol: . Hope change in the weather encorages people to venture out tonight :thumbup: , looking forward to coming over no end, see you both in a bit pal, Dave & Sue king.gif:wave:

Hi Baz,

Your 11th anniversary, what a fantastic acheivment. Wish I could be there to celebrate with you .:thumbup:

Never mind, one day I'll make it back to the KGB, as they say good things come to those that wait.:yes:

Have a great night, have a dance and a drink for me.

See you soon (hopefully) Chris...:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Barry Holland

Anyone still interested in coming to the New Years Eve do, please get in touch for tickets via either;

p.m. me on soul source

e-mail barry.holland497@sky.com

tel; 01142490174.

£5 per ticket

Should be an excellent night again, like last year.

All the best, Barry and Ann, KGB, KTF.

Guest Barry Holland

Anyone still interested in coming to the New Years Eve do, please get in touch for tickets via either;

p.m. me on soul source

e-mail barry.holland497@sky.com

tel; 01142490174.

£5 per ticket

Should be an excellent night again, like last year.

All the best, Barry and Ann, KGB, KTF.

Anyone needing tickets for New Year, i will be at the Embassy tonight, cheers, Barry, KGB, KTF.