United Sound Of Soul Saturday 18Th December 2010

After a few months break we're back on Saturday 18th December at The Royal Hotel, Ablewell Street, Walsall, WS1 2EL. DJ's this time round are Kitch, John Pugh, Mrs Soul & Pete Best, unfortunately Cliff Steele is unable to make it as he was double booked but we'll be bringing Cliff back to USOS in the New Year, Cliff is advertised on the flyers as we had already had them printed before we found out he couldn't make it. Just waiting for confirmation from another dj and will post up details asap.

We're using the Astor Room again for this one, for those that don't know this is located behind the hotel, rooms can be booked for the night usually costing around £40 including breakfast please contact the hotel directly on 01922 624555 and don't forget to mention the soul night.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Sharon

• Replies 93
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

After a few months break we're back on Saturday 18th December at The Royal Hotel, Ablewell Street, Walsall, WS1 2EL. DJ's this time round are Kitch, John Pugh, Mrs Soul & Pete Best, unfortunately Cliff Steele is unable to make it as he was double booked but we'll be bringing Cliff back to USOS in the New Year, Cliff is advertised on the flyers as we had already had them printed before we found out he couldn't make it. Just waiting for confirmation from another dj and will post up details asap.

We're using the Astor Room again for this one, for those that don't know this is located behind the hotel, rooms can be booked for the night usually costing around £40 including breakfast please contact the hotel directly on 01922 624555 and don't forget to mention the soul night.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Sharon

Seems yonks since the last one Sharon, gonna make this into a MWOS laugh.gif (midlands weekend of soul) lol, the first half will be at Move On on the Fri night then finish off the second half + extra time at USOS on the Sat night :thumbsup:.

Willie

Edited by Soulgrit

Dave Welding will be filling Cliff Steeles spot on the night, big thanks to Dave for stepping in at the last Minute....

Sorry your not on the flyers dave......Will Hand write it on the 1000 flyers just for you.......laugh.gif

thats brilliant..now I can wind Mr welding up as well as kev :lol:

think everyone will be looking forwards to this , cos its been ages and ages and ages :thumbsup:

Its good to see a really great nite back, :lol:

Dave Welding will be filling Cliff Steeles spot on the night, big thanks to Dave for stepping in at the last Minute....

Sorry your not on the flyers dave......Will Hand write it on the 1000 flyers just for you.......laugh.gif

Don't worry about not naming me on your flyers Kev, a little extra christmas bonus in my pay packet will do very nicely :thumbsup::lol:

Dave

thats brilliant..now I can wind Mr welding up as well as kev :yes:

think everyone will be looking forwards to this , cos its been ages and ages and ages :thumbsup:

Its good to see a really great nite back, :D

Louise, Julia Kitchener and Lou Woods all on the piss at the same time should make this a bumper night for bar takings!!! beer.gif:lol: :lol:

Dave

Guest SoulRenaissance

Hi to all who thought i'd passed away. Not been on the internet since April(?), loads of shit with phone companies, work, etc. And not been out since Harpo and Sandi's wedding do, apart from a brief appearance at Waggsy's and Dave Shaw's 50th. But looking forward to getting out real soon. (Unless the bailiffs confiscate me car)? Yeah could happen.

See you soon.

Martyn

Hi to all who thought i'd passed away. Not been on the internet since April(?), loads of shit with phone companies, work, etc. And not been out since Harpo and Sandi's wedding do, apart from a brief appearance at Waggsy's and Dave Shaw's 50th. But looking forward to getting out real soon. (Unless the bailiffs confiscate me car)? Yeah could happen.

See you soon.

Martyn

Martyn keep your chin up, usos needs you......Any way its a great line up yet again, and were in the Astor room ready to celebrate christmas with all our friends....

Edited by munchkin

aint life funny, I break up from work on the 17th...

and the works xmas nite out was looming, :lol:

a nite of 70,s 80s and 90s disco music,:)

but as the record says..SAVE ME :thumbsup:

but hey presto, now usos is on I have told them I just cant make it, as we going to book in at the royal fa the nite :lol:

oh thank god for lifes little opportunities :lol:

a nite of 70,s 80s and 90s disco music,sad.gif

but hey presto, now usos is on I have told them I just cant make it, as we going to book in at the royal fa the nite :)

Ha ha same as me Lou why do you think I booked the 18th :lol:.

Guest SoulRenaissance

a nite of 70,s 80s and 90s disco music,:)

but hey presto, now usos is on I have told them I just cant make it, as we going to book in at the royal fa the nite :lol:

Lou who's the Santa picture, is it Woody by any chance?

Guest SoulRenaissance

Martyn keep your chin up, usos needs you......Any way its a great line up yet again, and were in the Astor room ready to celebrate christmas with all our friends....

I'll be around for the foreseeable future folks. I think things need a boost though. Some may disagree, but could be the weather and all?

Love this night and a top line up as per so gonna make every effort to get down. Will be good to catch up with one or two folk I've not seen for ages.

thumbsup.gif

ps. Keep going Mart, it'll all pan out mate

Phil hope you can make it, why don't you bring Tracey and stay in the hotel overnight, you've still got a couple of weeks to sort a babysitter out thumbup.gif.

Sharon

Guest SoulRenaissance

Looking forward to hearing all the DJ's but especially Kitch's - Betty Boo - Jingle Jangle thumbsup.gif

Tony don't you mean "Jingle bells"? Have you got the right song, or was it specially made for Christmas?

Guest SoulRenaissance

laugh.gif

I'm glad somebody likes my sense of humour?

That aside i'm sure were going to have tunes of the highest order again from all the dj's, including "Jingle, jangle". Different cut from Soul Sam's i think?

Guest SoulRenaissance

I shall be bringing a Celebrity with me, The X factor springs to mind :thumbsup:

A celebrity? Not Mr Weston is it, as he's a comedian, a dj, an entertainer, a dancer, a champion beer drinker, an insurance salesman, a racing driver, a member of International Resuce, and ..... Have i got the right one?

Or is it someone more talented than John, like Simon Cowell?

A celebrity? Not Mr Weston is it, as he's a comedian, a dj, an entertainer, a dancer, a champion beer drinker, an insurance salesman, a racing driver, a member of International Resuce, and ..... Have i got the right one?

Or is it someone more talented than John, like Simon Cowell?

Can't be John Martyn as he's dj'ing elsewhere that night, don''t watch xfactor Lou so havn't got a clue, are you gonna keep us in suspense all week.

Sharon

Can't be John Martyn as he's dj'ing elsewhere that night, don''t watch xfactor Lou so havn't got a clue, are you gonna keep us in suspenders all week.

Sharon

oooh matron :thumbsup:

Guest SoulRenaissance

This thread's a bit quiet, could be everyone's gone off shopping? This year? Forget it, don't like crowds.

Taking a stand and not buying anything at all.

You Old Scrooge Martyn , cheer up !!

Things have been a bit quiet on here of late due to lou Woods being indisposed, with friction burns to her tongue after licking all them stamps. What she needs is a quick gargle with some Chardonay flavoured mouth wash, which should see her back to normal very soon. :D :D

Dave

Edited by Louise

This thread's a bit quiet, could be everyone's gone off shopping? This year? Forget it, don't like crowds.

Taking a stand and not buying anything at all.

I hate shopping too Martyn but that's what the internet is for :D

Now that the weekend is out of the way it is time to start thinking about the next one. USOS it is! CAN'T WAIT :D

Was good to dsee you on Friday Kev and Sharon.

Our room's booked to save on the driving.

Dragging Geoff and Sue Claxton with us. So there may be a small amount of drinking going on :D, not by me though :D

Be good to see Woody and Lou, seems like ages.

Wonder if Mr Rimmer will be popping along to show us his new Mickey Cruise impression. :lol:

Was good to dsee you on Friday Kev and Sharon.

Our room's booked to save on the driving.

Dragging Geoff and Sue Claxton with us. So there may be a small amount of drinking going on :D, not by me though :D

Be good to see Woody and Lou, seems like ages.

Wonder if Mr Rimmer will be popping along to show us his new Mickey Cruise impression. :yes:

Great to see you too Ged I really wanted to switch that Santa on as I wanted to see it dance to Phil's spot but was scared to mess with the plugs in case I switch the decks off by accident :lol:. Fantastic news that you can all make it on Saturday looking forward to hearing some great stuff. Looks like they'll be a few of us staying the night too.

See you Saturday.

Sharon