Boogaloosoul - We're Back On 11Th December

Boogaloo

It seems bloody ages since we were on and believe it or not, it was bloody ages, so I'm expecting the night to go with it's usual aplomb and sophistication. After the unfortunate debarcle of the October do we back at the same place at the same times with the same excellent music.

Guests for the night are our old friend and comrade Moldie (been everywhere, done everything) and Pete Tebbut (Talk of the South Soul Club) so a brilliant night will definitely be on the cards. You lucky people.

Let's not forget our resident band of brothers Warren Boogaloo, Little Ian and Steve Clegg who will be filling the floor with groovers, movers and soothers.

Only £5 on the door - 8.00 'till .00

We are at:

Greenwich Town Social Club

2-12 Blackwall Lane

London SE10 0AN

There's plenty of parking outside

Join us on Facebook: Boogaloo Soul

e-mail - Boogaloosoul@yahoo.co.uk or call Warren on 07838 181 375

Edited by boogaloo
  • Replies 24
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

really looking fwd to getting to boogalloos new venue..heard great things so with pete tebbutt along side warren ,ian and steve you cant go wrong

get there early as its full steam ahead right from the start

moldie

Guest BintofSoul

You crop up in the most unusual places. Still haven't done those Isle of Wight photos yet have I? I'll have to do them soon.

That's what all the boys say Warren :thumbsup: ! Or the pics from Pete and Liz's engagement party!

Guest t.o.t.s.s.c

the time is nearly upon us all to attend boooooooooogalloooooooooooo.christmas carrols all loaded up on the laptop a bit of johnny mathis and val doonigan to kick of with then straight into the heavyweight stuff gary glitter, bing crosby,and george michael to get people rockin. really looking foward to catching up with moldie and mischief warren and co for a good bit of festive action.its gonna be a merry old time.

the time is nearly upon us all to attend boooooooooogalloooooooooooo.christmas carrols all loaded up on the laptop a bit of johnny mathis and val doonigan to kick of with then straight into the heavyweight stuff gary glitter, bing crosby,and george michael to get people rockin. really looking foward to catching up with moldie and mischief warren and co for a good bit of festive action.its gonna be a merry old time.

Blimey..

you've nicked Moldies playlist there!!!! :D:lol:

:lol:

See you all Saturday.. :ohmy: .. sorted me tunes out yesterday.. .. :)

Thanks Warren/Ian for squeeeeeezzzeeeing me in... thumbsup.gif

Blimey..

you've nicked Moldies playlist there!!!! :(:huh:

NOW THATS FUNNY PAUL

:lol:

See you all Saturday.. :( .. sorted me tunes out yesterday.. .. :thumbsup:

SAME AS LAST TIME THEN..LOLOLOL

Thanks Warren/Ian for squeeeeeezzzeeeing me in... :lol:

BLOODY TIGHT SQUEEZE I BET

LOOK FWD TO CATCHING UP PAUL....DONT 4GET MY GREEN THING LOLOL

REGARDS MOLDIE

Really sorry we can`t make this one especially with our kev & imogen in attendance :thumbsup: oh yeah you too Moldie :thumbsup: Julie xxxxx

it looks like im an after thought julie

moldie xx

Well if you're playing Gary Glitter I'll get off my arse and get down there......Rock and Roll Rock, Hey Rock and Roll.......:thumbsup: .

Well my other fave is " I'm the Leader Of the Gang (the man who put the the bang in gang)"............................:hatsoff2:

im sure someone will have that track for you

on a more serious note would there be anything soulful you would like to hear?

moldie