My Secret Pleasures

Russ Vickers

I had not forgotten this, but havnt heard or listened to it PROPERLY for many years, the memories came flooding back & for me this is one of the records that epitomises Northern Soul (Not Soul).................fantastic production, great voice, pounding dance beat & yes, she was a babe too, soo here ya go, wallow in Northern Soul nostalgia for a moment..........

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Brian Ellis

Roger K

Yes, I know that this sort of stuff is frowned on these day's, but it did work way back then in a big stinky old venue with carpets made out of chewing gum!

(P.S. - how the hell do you add youtube clips - didn't seem to work here)

Open YouTube video.

Copy the YouTube video address from the address box at the top of your Internet Explorer. (Ctrl + C)

Back to Soul Source Reply screen.

Look at the icons above the reply space.

One there looks like a TV monitor (just left of centre); click that and you'll get an address box; click in the address space - but first delete the highlighted http, then paste in the address you previously copied (Ctrl + V)

Click OK

Click Add Reply

Hope this helps

Brian :thumbsup:

Edited by Brian Ellis
Social source share

Love it or hate it a monster sound in its day..........I love it & I reckon this could be huge again second time around if someone had the watsits for it..........

great memories of this record russ, it was one of the records played in the final of the 6th anniversary dance comp at wigan, just remember these three guys giving it some serious moves on the stage!!, awesome!, i think a guy called sparky one it, i'm sure someone will put me right if not :thumbsup:

Social source share

great memories of this record russ, it was one of the records played in the final of the 6th anniversary dance comp at wigan, just remember these three guys giving it some serious moves on the stage!!, awesome!, i think a guy called sparky one it, i'm sure someone will put me right if not :thumbsup:

Remember 6th Anniversary & Sparky, not sure if he won it (anyone), but love the tune.

Russ

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!