• Replies 43
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Hi Graham,

We're looking forward to this one.Should be yet another top night down in Sussex.Be good to catch up.:thumbsup::ohmy:

Hi Dave

looking forward to it too mate and to seeing you & Viv :lol: set to be another top night of quality soul at the "Scout Hut" :yes:

Guest GrooveJunkies

hi Sussex Soul...

graham and gang.. HAVE A GREAT NIGHT

If you've not been before, this is a great night and fab venue....a real must..so get yourselves along....

hi Sussex Soul...

graham and gang.. HAVE A GREAT NIGHT

If you've not been before, this is a great night and fab venue....a real must..so get yourselves along....

Hi John!

Cheers mate :thumbsup: no better place to spend a Saturday night listening to great music at a fab venue with a friendly crowd :yes:

No...gonna drag Mr Castle & Roobs the mod along...we normally do a pub crawl on new years day...but it always gets messy...lol...i gotta be good this year...:thumbsup:

Gonna give mr Morris some support...:thumbsup:

hope your well karren...if i don't see ya have a fantastic New Year...:thumbsup:

Alfie...:g:

Hi Alfie,

I'm dj'ing on Dec 4th not in January.:hatsoff2:

Sussex Soul Club Saturday December 4th 2010

Special Guests;

** Dave Morris - Bournemouth Uni **

** Paddy R - Tunbridge Wells **

Residents; Moldie & Newman

Quality 6Ts, 70s, Crossover & Modern

£5 otd

19:30 - 00:30

Clapham & Patching Village Hall

Long Furlong (A280)

Patching

West Sussex

BN13 3UT

BRING YOUR OWN BOOZE!

This sounds like a great night, across the board "something for everyone" pity we are so far away and on the same night, keep it going guys.

Barry

This sounds like a great night, across the board "something for everyone" pity we are so far away and on the same night, keep it going guys.

Barry

Hi Barry

thanks for your comments mate... Moldie speaks very highly of you're do at Pilsley, I'm planning on coming up there next April when I believe he's guesting again :lol:

Graham

Edited by newman

Hey Graham,

Looking forward to getting to sussex soul club on sat , but will be a late arrival , going to be heading in from footie ,we got palace at home , hopfully the M1 will be clear ,snow chains at the ready , I'm sure max and keith will be in early so they should save us a table ,see you sat

ktf

Andy & paula

marching on together !

Hey Graham,

Looking forward to getting to sussex soul club on sat , but will be a late arrival , going to be heading in from footie ,we got palace at home , hopfully the M1 will be clear ,snow chains at the ready , I'm sure max and keith will be in early so they should save us a table ,see you sat

ktf

Andy & paula

marching on together !

Hi Andy,

Will see you there on saturday.You wont need snow chains mate as forecast is +7 and rain.:thumbsup:

does anybody have any info on the weather conditions in the area?....as i hear gatwick is closed as is the a23

regards moldie

Don't know about A23 Mick but Gatwick defo closed till 6:30am tomorrow at earliest. Should be ok for the weekend though, forcast for Saturday is +8 sunny intervals here and rain Sunday!

Don't know about A23 Mick but Gatwick defo closed till 6:30am tomorrow at earliest. Should be ok for the weekend though, forcast for Saturday is +8 sunny intervals here and rain Sunday!

cheers graham

the a23 around the croyden turn off was terrible..thanks for info...i think we could be in for sunny periods as i found a yellow tampax today lololol

moldie

cheers graham

the a23 around the croyden turn off was terrible..thanks for info...i think we could be in for sunny periods as i found a yellow tampax today lololol

moldie

:hatsoff2::thumbsup:laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Hey Graham,

ktf

Andy & paula

marching on together !

Hi Andy

hope you and Paula are well... you should be ok coming back Saturday as its down hill so you'll be sliding in the right direction :thumbsup:

see you both Saturday mate! :hatsoff2:

Running order for Saturday night;

Newman 7:30 - 8:00

Paddy R 8:00 - 9:00

Dave Morris 9:00 - 9:30

Moldie 9:30 - 10:00

Newman 10:00 - 11:00

Dave Morris 11:00 - 11:45

Moldie 11:45 - 12:30

Edited by newman

Sussex Soul Club Saturday December 4th 2010

Special Guests;

** Dave Morris - Bournemouth Uni **

** Paddy R - Tunbridge Wells **

Residents; Moldie & Newman

Quality 6Ts, 70s, Crossover & Modern

£5 otd

19:30 - 00:30

Clapham & Patching Village Hall

Long Furlong (A280)

Patching

West Sussex

BN13 3UT

BRING YOUR OWN BOOZE!

Hey Graham

Sorry we can't make this one mate. I know you will have a cracking night at the Scout Hut and whatever the weather is like outside, i'm sure it will be hot inside, with some class tunes to be heard, as there always is.

Looking forward to New Years Day, got a few new ones that need an airing.

Take Care and have a good one.

Bob

Hey Graham

Sorry we can't make this one mate. I know you will have a cracking night at the Scout Hut and whatever the weather is like outside, i'm sure it will be hot inside, with some class tunes to be heard, as there always is.

Bob

i have some new tunes too bob..shall i save them for new yrs day?....

moldie

Running order for Saturday night;

Newman 7:30 - 8:00

Paddy R 8:00 - 9:00

Dave Morris 9:00 - 9:30

Moldie 9:30 - 10:00

Newman 10:00 - 11:00

Dave Morris 11:00 - 11:45

Moldie 11:45 - 12:30

thanks for posting graham..im working sat morning but will leave in plenty of time to get there for opening time or early doors

regards moldie

i have some new tunes too bob..shall i save them for new yrs day?....

moldie

Hey Mick

Save a couple for new years day mate. I know its hard coz you want to play them as soon as you get them.

Have a good un Saturday and i will catch up with you soon Mate.

Looking forward to New Years day.

Bob

Hey Graham

Bob

Cheers Bob I'll play a couple for you & Ann :yes: hopefully we'll see you at the uni in a couple of weeks mate!

thanks for posting graham..im working sat morning but will leave in plenty of time to get there for opening time or early doors

regards moldie

No worries Mick I'll be out earning a few record tokens Saturday morning too :yes:

Rained all night so most of the snow has gone, roads clear so all set for another hot one at the Scout Hut tonight :yes:

Edited by newman

Breaking news.....

Barry Cooper is on his way down from Grantham to guest for us tonight :yes::):D

thats great news graham...i know he was gutted when pilsley had to be cancelled but as they say you cant keep a great man down

we are defo in for a treat tonight

regards moldie

ps..that pm was blank

thats great news graham...i know he was gutted when pilsley had to be cancelled but as they say you cant keep a great man down

we are defo in for a treat tonight

regards moldie

ps..that pm was blank

Just sent it again Mick

Thats good news for you all Barry is great & such a lovely man ..

Enjoy your night...

Claire xxx

your the only one missing now claire..kev and julie are confirmed now

regards moldie xxx

Change of Plan Graham :yes: looks like you got our company after all :yes: and your in for a treat with the lovely Barry Cooper guesting :) save a table as I`ve got food supplies to keep us warm :D:ohmy: you never know the weather may change again :lol:

See you all later

Julie & kev xxxx

great news that you two will be joining us..good food...great company..great music..plus you two...what a result

moldie