Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Guest giant

Just Won( Mega Rare) Tina Roberts

Guest giant

HI ALL

WON TINA ROBERTS ( ONE WAY OR OTHER) J.MANSHIPS AUCTION £800.00 IS THIS A BARGAIN OR NOT.

THANKS.

STEVE

That's about £860 today Ian ;-). I thought it was worth around £800 to a £1000? Ive seen it around the £800 mark couple of times, also seen it for more.

Good price last one on e-bayer i think sold for $1300 couple years ago

Two Years Ago Did $1324 (approx £827.50 on todays rates) so cheapish but not rising much in 2 yrs. But I know a man who would have got more had it been in his little black tackle box ! ! hee hee :D:yes::thumbsup:

awesome tune!, remember this at "RAREST OF THE RARE", manchester ritz. got a legit release on the "for millionaires" goldmine cd but as regards vinyl its as expensive as it comes, although i agree with several here that its previous and current value appears to remain unchanged, so £800 is about right...thats based on the fact that tb auctioned one either this, or last year and i dont think it realized much more. besides that, this IS a tune that SHOULD be played out, its not hens teeth so there should be enough djs with it in their collections, yes?

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts